JP for Governor.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Okay, you caught me. I don't understand smilies because I'm an idiot.
Purely for entertainment reasons, tell us what hidden meaning you see in these smilies:

:liar:
:loser:
:bs:

(This is another time when most people would see a connection you probably will not. :lol:)

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Purely for entertainment reasons, tell us what hidden meaning you see in these smilies:

(This is another time when most people would see a connection you probably will not. :lol:)

Wait a min it,it apperars that he knows A hidden meaning behind the smilies.

~~~see here in the horse forum post.

This feels like dejavu!:whistle:

JPC's head is as hard as a billy goat. Some would say Dense

......where was the dumb animal quote?
:killingme
:lol:

Quick question for the horse liberator.... JP why do you have the smiley of beating a dead horse in your signature? Does not go along very well with your argument. :imjustsayin: :whistle:

:killingme

EXACTLY!

JP
:smack:
YOU HORSE ABUSER YOU!!!

This guy doesn't have a CHANCE at being governor... big waste of his own campaign funds (no one would be stupid enough to contribute). How many REAL candidates do you see with a free, ad-based campaign website? And who spend their valeuable time posting wacky messages in the local horse forum? Big joke. Time to let this thread go.
:buttkick:

This is not about me being Governor as I honestly care about preventing the cruelty against helpless and defenseless animals.

I am okay in letting this thread go, as I thought maybe I could discuss this on an adult level but no, and the original post asked for "help" when apparently that was not quite what she really meant as she only wants another horse to abuse and not help in doing right or living right.

I see it as a matter of human conscience, because people simply can not continue doing cruel and savage acts to animals unless they refuse to discuss it and refuse to think about it because their conscience will condemn the person and it takes a lot of effort to suppress one's own conscience.

:deadhorse:

:bawl:

JP what does the short bus mean to you? Enlighten us please! :)

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
The rock.

:bawl:

JP what does the short bus mean to you? Enlighten us please! :)

The short-bus / school bus is a symbol of education and of learning and bettering one self and educating others, and transportation.

There is absolutely nothing derogatory about the symbol at all.

:shortbus:

Toxick

Splat

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
There is absolutely nothing derogatory
I would figure that you would have learned something while you were traveling around the country all those years ago. I guess you spent more time in a drug and alcohol-induced stupor than most frat boys; apparently some of that concoction is still clogging the handful of brain cells that remain.

You should walk out onto the street, go up to a random person, and say, "You look like you used to ride the short bus!" Report back the reaction as soon as you can; we will grant you time to allow the wounds to heal.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
The rock.

Some light reading for better communication skills.

These are all phenomenon which are pretty much common throughout most human civilizations.

Unfortunately, So are these:

Denial
Self-Deception

The problem with all of that is that you do not explain what you are talking about.

Some how you must believe that you have delivered some info in that posting but you do not give any opinion or feelings or instruction and there is no way of deciphering whatever your meaning might be.

We all have ready access to a dictionary as with Wikipedia too.

FYI.

Toxick

Splat
The problem with all of that is that you do not explain what you are talking about.

Some how you must believe that you have delivered some info in that posting but you do not give any opinion or feelings or instruction and there is no way of deciphering whatever your meaning might be.

We all have ready access to a dictionary as with Wikipedia too.

FYI.

Subtext

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
The rock.

You should walk out onto the street, go up to a random person, and say, "You look like you used to ride the short bus!" Report back the reaction as soon as you can; we will grant you time to allow the wounds to heal.

What you claim is incoherent, because there are short buses all around town and beyond.

We have the local public Bus system, and all the major Hotels have short bus shuttle buses, as does the schools, and there are different versions of a short bus running all over town and all over the USA and beyond in the whole world, link to Borneo Bus HERE.

If you see anything negative in the short buses then it is only in your own twisted perception.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
The rock.

Buckle up kids JP is taking us on a trip to Crazy-Town driving the Short Bus.

Well we all can be certain that I will not be riding on a horse or in a wagon behind a horse, mis-using the innocent animal as a slave.

Is not it odd? that some people will criticize a bus for being short, and say nothing about a woman that whips a horse.

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
Buckle up kids JP is taking us on a trip to Crazy-Town driving the Short Bus.

lol. That's one bus my kids would never get on. I'm just glad he is the dem's embarrassment and not the Republicans. This is one instance where I actually feel bad for the dems. Hey, JPC. When you lose again this year, will you promise to go away again until the next election? What is your next goal? President?

Toxick

Splat
Is not it odd? that some people will criticize a bus for being short, and say nothing about a woman that whips a horse.

The only thing odd is the disjointed convoluted meanings you give to things and/or project onto others.

The bus itself is not criticized because it's short. It is an inanimate object, and is representational of something else. To be more specific, it is used as a symbolic representation of mental deficiency. Whether you agree with this symbology or not, the symbol is now a part of the culture you're in. While you and I may personally find the symbology demeaning, I would submit that being part of a society and a culture where the symbol is established and used, it is rather assinine not to acknowledge the meaning, or to pretend that it doesn't exist.

Like it or not, the short-bus is a metaphor for one who has diminished mental capabilities. To pretend otherwise is nothing more than denial and self-deception.

P.S. The above explanation should reveal the subtext contained within the list of links I provided earlier, since you, apparently, cannot decipher the rather uncomplicated message I was trying to get across.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
The rock.

The only thing odd is the disjointed convoluted meanings you give to things and/or project onto others.

The bus itself is not criticized because it's short. It is an inanimate object, and is representational of something else. To be more specific, it is used as a symbolic representation of mental deficiency. Whether you agree with this symbology or not, the symbol is now a part of the culture you're in. While you and I may personally find the symbology demeaning, I would submit that being part of a society and a culture where the symbol is established and used, it is rather assinine not to acknowledge the meaning, or to pretend that it doesn't exist.

Like it or not, the short-bus is a metaphor for one who has diminished mental capabilities. To pretend otherwise is nothing more than denial and self-deception.

P.S. The above explanation should reveal the subtext contained within the list of links I provided earlier, since you, apparently, cannot decipher the rather uncomplicated message I was trying to get across.

The ignorant bigotry expressed on this Forum is NOT a representation of decent people in our society.

Here on this Forum is the one and only place that I have ever seen a short bus and particularly a short school bus is viewed as some derogatory symbol of sick or injured people.

And the bigots are few even on this Forum that would make such a despicable claim.

It is NOT a matter of subtext or deciphering or symbolism when it is just ignorant bigotry by a few degenerate posters on this Forum.

You claiming this perversion as being a part of our society and of our culture is simply not true.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
The Online Slang Dictionary | Definition of ride the short bus

Quote: "In a lot of towns, the special-ed kids would ride a half-sized bus to school, field trips, etc. If you ask someone if they rode the short bus, you're comparing their intelligence to the mentally challenged.
You don't know who Macbeth is? Did you ride the short bus to school?
by Scott S., Pickerington, OH, USA, Feb 11 2002 (Edit definition)

noun

Someone mentally retarded, or slow on the uptake. Origin: The buses used by public school systems to transport mentally disabled children are generally half the size (or smaller) of the regular buses, thus the "Long Bus" for regular kids and the "Short Bus" for the special-ed kids.
Dewey kind of rides the Short Bus if you know what I mean.
by Justin S., Los Angeles, CA, USA, Dec 10 2004" End Quote

The Channels Newspaper - Short bus is no joke for riders

Urban Dictionary: the short bus

short bus
The idea of 'riding the short bus' is used in American English in much the same way that (yellow house) is used in Russian as a reference to mentally retarded children. United States public school systems have an extensive bus program to transport children to and from school. Regular buses hold large amounts of children. Shorter buses are typically used for "Special Education" (i.e., the mentally retarded) public school students who are typically educated in different facilities.

Need I go on?

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
The rock.

The Online Slang Dictionary | Definition of ride the short bus

Quote: "In a lot of towns, the special-ed kids would ride a half-sized bus to school, field trips, etc. If you ask someone if they rode the short bus, you're comparing their intelligence to the mentally challenged.
You don't know who Macbeth is? Did you ride the short bus to school?
by Scott S., Pickerington, OH, USA, Feb 11 2002 (Edit definition)

noun

Someone mentally retarded, or slow on the uptake. Origin: The buses used by public school systems to transport mentally disabled children are generally half the size (or smaller) of the regular buses, thus the "Long Bus" for regular kids and the "Short Bus" for the special-ed kids.
Dewey kind of rides the Short Bus if you know what I mean.
by Justin S., Los Angeles, CA, USA, Dec 10 2004" End Quote

The Channels Newspaper - Short bus is no joke for riders

Urban Dictionary: the short bus

short bus
The idea of 'riding the short bus' is used in American English in much the same way that (yellow house) is used in Russian as a reference to mentally retarded children. United States public school systems have an extensive bus program to transport children to and from school. Regular buses hold large amounts of children. Shorter buses are typically used for "Special Education" (i.e., the mentally retarded) public school students who are typically educated in different facilities.

Need I go on?

As I said already = I do know that some people do view the short bus in negative and hateful ways and I do not deny that.

I would even try to be conciliatory in that even if the Bus does symbolize the mentally ill or retarded persons then I still do not view it as some thing as an insult because I do know people that are such and I both love and respect such persons.

In fact I confess that I would honestly prefer the company of the most severely retarded of person over the company of one bigot that would view the short bus as a derogatory symbol.

And I would take it farther as in regard to the many caring and loving professional people that own and buy and drive those short buses are some of the finest people that our society has ever produced.

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
As I said already = I do know that some people do view the short bus in negative and hateful ways and I do not deny that.

I would even try to be conciliatory in that even if the Bus does symbolize the mentally ill or retarded persons then I still do not view it as some thing as an insult because I do know people that are such and I both love and respect such persons.

In fact I confess that I would honestly prefer the company of the most severely retarded of person over the company of one bigot that would view the short bus as a derogatory symbol.

And I would take it farther as in regard to the many caring and loving professional people that own and buy and drive those short buses are some of the finest people that our society has ever produced.

Hey, Jimmy. It looks like you are becoming quite a toy. We are all having fun playing with you. I must admit you do provide a certain level of entertainment.

For those who get irratated with Jimmy, the short bus driver......Don't argue with him. Just enjoy the ride. Lick the windows, drool on your shirt. Enjoy the ride. He has obviously spent too much time inhaling the exhaust fumes from his short bus. Just sit back, enjoy the ride and keep loading up on those spit balls to shoot at the back of his head. He will never have a clue.

OMG...I normally don't like to pick on the mentally challenged but JPC is the exception to this rule.