JP for Governor.

L

luckystar

:coffee: The families do have troubles and complications, but we need laws that help to keep the family units together.

After the laws get involved then the family unit is not only broken-up because the laws destroy any possibility of reconciliation and so the breaking up is done by the laws now.

:elaine: That is because you have been told the slander and it is a lie. The parents are not "deadbeats" as they are just mothers and fathers being mistreated by an ignorant set of laws.

But the deadbeats are there. The ones that don't support their children in any way, and often deny the fact that the child is even theirs, even after proven in a lab.

Are you saying you want to let these guys off the hook, too?

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

How do you plan to get dead beat parents to be financially responsible for their offspring?

Pretty direct question. I expect a direct answer.
:coffee: There really is just-no-such-thing as you describe.

That is all just propaganda and slander and not real.

There are no deadbeat parents, and no such responsibility, and the offspring need their real parents and not their parents' stolen money.

The truth is far more simple than the slander. :patriot:

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

JPC, if you put the custodial parent in jail for not providing for their child, what happens to the child?
:doh: I do not want to put any custodial into jail unless they commit a violent crime,

but as the law stands now the custodial can be put into jail for neglect.

And this would be another justification of not harassing the separated parents since if the custodial were to be abusive then the separated parent could be given custody.

But that is kind-of going off the track of child support reform. :patriot:

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

But the deadbeats are there. The ones that don't support their children in any way, and often deny the fact that the child is even theirs, even after proven in a lab.

Are you saying you want to let these guys off the hook, too?
:elaine: It is my finding that each of all those parents are only trying to get away from the punitive child support enforcement and if you stop threatening those same parents (mothers and fathers) then those parents would be happy to embrace their own children.

The State has a huge big threat against the parents starting the day the child is born, and the parents are running away from the threats and it is not true that any of them run from their children.

Take away the threats and we will see a big improvement, and that would be real improvement indeed. :patriot:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:doh: I do not want to put any custodial into jail unless they commit a violent crime,

but as the law stands now the custodial can be put into jail for neglect.

And this would be another justification of not harassing the separated parents since if the custodial were to be abusive then the separated parent could be given custody.

But that is kind-of going off the track of child support reform. :patriot:

But if the separated parent is dead broke, then how will they provide for the child? You're saying that parents get thrown in jail for being dead broke, not deadbeats. What if both parents are dead broke? Who provides for the child then?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
JPC, you're going to be facing these questions in the debates so you might as well work on your answers now. :yay:

And I'll be honest - at least you DO answer the questions. O'Malley and Steny never did that.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

But if the separated parent is dead broke, then how will they provide for the child? You're saying that parents get thrown in jail for being dead broke, not deadbeats. What if both parents are dead broke? Who provides for the child then?
:coffee: If parents with a child is broke or just poor then they can get assistance from their family or from Churches and if they qualify then they can get public assistance.

There truly is no ethical logic in confronting poor parents. :patriot:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:coffee: If parents with a child is broke or just poor then they can get assistance from their family or from Churches and if they qualify then they can get public assistance.

:yay:

But you don't believe that there are just some people who run out on their kids, have plenty of money, but don't want to provide financially for their child?

Like, what if a guy makes $300,000 a year, but just doesn't want to pay child support? Like, he wants a new house or boat or something instead? What will you do about those guys?

bcp

In My Opinion
You know, I voted for him in the last election just because I hated steny.
and, I dont see much chance of any republican becoming governor of maryland next time around, and I hate omalley.

so,
JPC, first off welcome back, I always enjoy plucking your last nerve, great fun, greattttt fun.

Now, here is the deal.
You let the counties keep their own money, make baltimore support itself for a change, reverse those foolish tax increases that the criminal omalley pushed on us in a midnight session.
and in return

I will cast my vote for you.

One other thing.

Any time the state of Maryland lets a deadbeat dad off the hook, I want to see that mother given one of the minority set aside jobs to make up for the loss so she can raise her children with pride.

Mr Deadbeat has to keep paying until the state places the mother in an adequate job.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

:yay:

But you don't believe that there are just some people who run out on their kids, have plenty of money, but don't want to provide financially for their child?

Like, what if a guy makes $300,000 a year, but just doesn't want to pay child support? Like, he wants a new house or boat or something instead? What will you do about those guys?
:coffee: Parents have a God-given right to raise their own kids by their own standards and that is not to be the gov's business unless their is real abuse.

Bill Gates has 40 Billion dollars and he has said publicly that he is not giving that money to his kids while alive or after he dies.

And no one wants to pay the thieving child support as it is only paid by gov imposed force and that is the reality.

Poor parents are like Bill Gates in that he takes care of his children but he does not pour out 25 % on the brats.

We really must separate the 2 systems in that the way the system works now has no comparison to way I will improve it all.

All parents (all Moms and all Dads) want to provide the very best to their own kids, but nobody wants to be robbed. :patriot:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
:coffee: Parents have a God-given right to raise their own kids by their own standards and that is not to be the gov's business unless their is real abuse.

Bill Gates has 40 Billion dollars and he has said publicly that he is not giving that money to his kids while alive or after he dies.

And no one wants to pay the thieving child support as it is only paid by gov imposed force and that is the reality.

Poor parents are like Bill Gates in that he takes care of his children but he does not pour out 25 % on the brats.

We really must separate the 2 systems in that the way the system works now has no comparison to way I will improve it all.

All parents (all Moms and all Dads) want to provide the very best to their own kids, but nobody wants to be robbed. :patriot:

Can't believe you called someone's kids brats, you are one class act. :sarcasm: You need a reality check and soon. Make sure on your website, you put a link back to all your posts here.

bcp

In My Opinion
Can't believe you called someone's kids brats, you are one class act. :sarcasm: You need a reality check and soon. Make sure on your website, you put a link back to all your posts here.
He lives in the subsidy housing in lexington park. If those are the kids he is used to, what would you expect?

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

:doh: I guess you are correct that "brats" was not the best thing for me to call them, but it is Bill Gates that refuses to kick out the 10 Billion dollars to each of his kids.

25% of 40B = 10B cash. :patriot:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
:coffee: There really is just-no-such-thing as you describe.

That is all just propaganda and slander and not real.

There are no deadbeat parents, and no such responsibility, and the offspring need their real parents and not their parents' stolen money.

The truth is far more simple than the slander. :patriot:

Who are their real parents? :confused:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I understand that. But what I'm saying is what happens when Mom has custody but is dead broke, and Dad has plenty of money but just doesn't want to help pay for the child? Or abandons the child altogether, not seeing it at all or helping to raise it.

What happens then?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I understand that. But what I'm saying is what happens when Mom has custody but is dead broke, and Dad has plenty of money but just doesn't want to help pay for the child? Or abandons the child altogether, not seeing it at all or helping to raise it.

What happens then?

Too bad, so sad.

They have small mouths and don't eat much and they can sleep on the sofa. At the taxpayers expense, of course.