JP for Governor.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
First it was County Commissioner.....Lost

Then it was Congress......Lost

Now it is Governor.....Will lose

Setting the stage for a 2012 run at the White House......Just might win that one...Stranger things have happened...

Bay_Kat

Tropical

Setting the stage for a 2012 run at the White House......Just might win that one...Stranger things have happened...

OMG, you're probably right although when I see his posts, I really can't help but think he's a big joke.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Change we can believe in!: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

vraiblonde said:
You guys are mean. But it's good that JPC get used to this sort of thing before he becomes governor and has the media breathing down his neck. :yay:

JPC, I hope you beat MOM in the primary, I sincerely do. :clap:

Mean is telling a retarded kid he can be an astronaut, an alcoholic he can drink normally, or a mentally ill loser he can be governor.

Thw truth may hurt but the lie hurts more.

Vince

JPC, you're going to be facing these questions in the debates so you might as well work on your answers now. :yay:

And I'll be honest - at least you DO answer the questions. O'Malley and Steny never did that.
Don't encourage him. An idiot, running for any office, is not a good thing. There are too many stupid people out there that might vote for him. :doh:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Change we can believe in!: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

Dupontster said:

and then Miss America.

SoMDGirl42

:popcorn: Whether it is a Mom or Dad that has custody - then they never ever end up dead broke unless the custodial is throwing their resources away (and some really do waste their assets), and if the custodial is wasting or misusing their money so the child(ren) are neglected then they need to be removed from that custody.

See parents with children always have access to assistance of various kinds and if a custodial needs anything ANYTHING for a child then they only need to report their need to the proper places and the custodial with child will be provided with food, clothing, housing, cash, any medical or dental, and much more.

So there is no-such-thing as a dead broke custodial unless the custodial is dysfunctional or stupid.
You just confirmed what I already knew, you are dysfunctional AND stupid. I am the custodian of two children that are not mine. I do not qualify for any assistance for these children such as food, clothing, housing, cash because I have a JOB, that I use to support my OWN child with.

SO, you are now talking to a dead broke "custodial" who is not "throwing their resources away or wasting or misusing their money.

What's your solution to this?

MMDad

Lem Putt

Jimmy, did you meet your running mate in prison? Were you cellmates?

Who did he assault?

Toxick

Splat
My name is James P. Cusick Sr., but I will be listed on the Democratic Party election ballot as just "J.P. Cusick", as I see that having a better ring to it.

Dear J.P. Cusick.

You can't be any worse than Martin O'Malley. Good luck to you in your campaign.

Warmest regards,
Tox

bcp

In My Opinion
Dear J.P. Cusick.

Warmest regards,
Tox
And as a bonus, the state house and governors mansion will get a new stylish paint job when the assembly refuses to go along with his hair brained idea of child neglect.

I honestly plan to vote for him just so I can sit back and laugh my ass off if he wins.

:coffee: That is because we now have innocent parents in jail for child support when the parents have done nothing wrong and so releasing them immediately is the decent and just thing to do.

And every one of the parents (mothers and fathers) are all innocent, while the child support laws are all severely corrupt.

So that would be the foremost improvement that I could make first. :patriot:

This post makes me :lol:

So a candidate presents himself here and its someone no one ever heard of before. He posts a link to his campaign site, so I decide to at least take a look and see what he has to offer.

"The one and the most important platform position by JP Cusick is to reform the Child Support system."

The ONE platform position...out of all the problems in this state...this is the ONE platform position.

Here's a clue "Mr. Next Governor of Maryland": Child Support System reform is number 999 out of 1000.

Besides, any candidate that puts a link to a Michael Jackson YouTube video (that has been removed) on his official website can only be expected to be labeled the same way: Wacko.

This post makes me :roflmao:

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

You just confirmed what I already knew, you are dysfunctional AND stupid.
:howdy: Well not everybody can be perfect. :crazy:
I am the custodian of two children that are not mine.
:buddies: Now that is kind of odd, so if those children are not yours then you must have some one else's children.

That seems like an example of breaking up a family unit, but it might not be so if the real parents are dead and then this would be a noble deed of yours.
I do not qualify for any assistance for these children such as food, clothing, housing, cash because I have a JOB, that I use to support my OWN child with.
:buddies: Congratulations - that is wonderful, cheers to you.
SO, you are now talking to a dead broke "custodial" who is not "throwing their resources away or wasting or misusing their money.
:whistle: Since you already have all your needs met and paid then you are not really dead broke.

You will get a next paycheck soon enough.
What's your solution to this?
:otter: When there is no need then there is nothing to solve. :love:

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

Dear J.P. Cusick.

Warmest regards,
Tox

:buddies: Thank you Tox, and I do remember that you were always one of the more mature posters on this Board.

I supported O'Malley and I voted for him and I say he betrayed us all. :barf:

SoMDGirl42

:whistle: Since you already have all your needs met and paid then you are not really dead broke.

You will get a next paycheck soon enough.

:otter: When there is no need then there is nothing to solve. :love:

I never said my needs were getting met, and yes, there will be a pay check. In the mean time, would you loan me some money from your campaign until I get that next check? TYVM!

you do this, and I'll vote JPC all day long!

Pushrod

Patriot
Dear J.P. Cusick.

Warmest regards,
Tox

Actually, I am leaving Maryland in a couple of years. So I will gladly vote for JP also over OMalley. It will be a hoot if he wins!
:crazy:

Toxick

Splat
:buddies: Thank you Tox, and I do remember that you were always one of the more mature posters on this Board.

Thanks. I was initially hostile toward you because of your laizzez-faire attitude of child-support and what it means to be parent; but over the course if time I've tried to modify that behavior and act somewhat cordial if not always friendly to you, even though a lot of your policies blow my mind and trying to follow your logic can sometimes induce a migraine.

However, you have a ruggedly thick skin in the face of extreme hostility and I can dig that.

I supported O'Malley and I voted for him and I say he betrayed us all. :barf:

He has indeed betrayed us all.

However, many of us who didn't vote for him saw it coming.

I do think that you would make a better governor than MOM.... however take that with a grain of salt and realize that's not exactly high praise, considering that I think a lobotomized guinea pig would make a better governor than O'Malley.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

I never said my needs were getting met, and yes, there will be a pay check. In the mean time, would you loan me some money from your campaign until I get that next check? TYVM!

you do this, and I'll vote JPC all day long!
:popcorn: It does not matter if your needs are getting met - it only matters if the needs of the children are being met or not.

Since you are an adult then you are required (not required by me) that you take care of your self, and if you are married then your hubby would be first in seeking needs, but if you are single then I will take you out on the town and we can party down whether you vote for me or not.

I am single and it might be better if I had a woman to move into the Governor's Mansion.

:larry:

Since you are an adult then you are required (not required by me) that you take care of your self, and if you are married then your hubby would be first in seeking needs, but if you are single then I will take you out on the town and we can party down whether you vote for me or not.

I am single and it might be better if I had a woman to move into the Governor's Mansion.

:larry:

Smoooooooth! :jet::yay: