Katrina victims to get $2,000 dollar debit cards

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Qpid said:
So your taking one experiance you had with a black man and you assume the whole race is like that :lol:
You really are an ass, aren't you? He was white, as were ALL of his relatives.. and the doctor....

It has nothing to do with race, it has to do with being on the dole.. white, black, asian, purple with pink polka dots.. it's a disease, it's addicitive, and nobody wants to be cured, and more and more people want to catch it..

You see the commercial on TV for the lawyer and SSI?? been denied? More then two times? more then three? We will get you approved!!

We have professionals making careers out of getting these diseased people more of what they "deserve"...

I read "they" to be those on the dole who consider that to be a normal way of life. Color of skin is not an issue. Gimmee-gimmees come in all ages, sizes and colors.

Qpid

itsbob said:
You really are an ass, aren't you? He was white, as were ALL of his relatives.. and the doctor....

It has nothing to do with race, it has to do with being on the dole.. white, black, asian, purple with pink polka dots.. it's a disease, it's addicitive, and nobody wants to be cured, and more and more people want to catch it..

You see the commercial on TV for the lawyer and SSI?? been denied? More then two times? more then three? We will get you approved!!

We have professionals making careers out of getting these diseased people more of what they "deserve"...

So your comment "its an epidemic and THEY dont want to get better" applied to whom? :confused:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Qpid said:
So your comment "its an epidemic and THEY dont want to get better" applied to whom? :confused:
Damn, my kid also has your azz beat in reading comprehension! :lmao:

Big Momma

I'll be your butterball
Qpid said:
R U FAWKIN SERIOUS??!! :lmao:

come on people!!! :lol:

Alright, that's eeeeenough. I've been sitten back long enough watching you sticking up for us po' little black peoples. And I been seeing how you turn every little thing about us needen help and us getting prejudiced against. My momma might have raised her some ugly kids but was not one of us stupid, You is one confussed little cracka-you know that? You need to watch your manners before I get my grandmommy to come over there and titty slap your white bread self. Don't be doing me no favors, go be minding your own little family and your own little dog and leave me and my kin folk out of you little fantasy slave mobile world you be livin in. Boy you be better off jackin off a bobcat then you woulds be messin with me.

Qpid

crabcake said:
Damn, my kid also has your azz beat in reading comprehension! :lmao:

yeah I heard they have better reading programs for the new homosexual schools :dance:

pineapple

vraiblonde said:
I saw on the news that when the NOLA area jails started to flood, they just let all the inmates go free because they didn't have any way to evacuate them. Looking for verification but, if this is true, good luck to all the cities who now have these people living among them, free and unfettered. With $2000 to spend on booze, drugs and firearms.
I don't think drug dealers take debit

Qpid

Big Momma said:
Alright, that's eeeeenough. I've been sitten back long enough watching you sticking up for us po' little black peoples. And I been seeing how you turn every little thing about us needen help and us getting prejudiced against. My momma might have raised her some ugly kids but was not one of us stupid, You is one confussed little cracka-you know that? You need to watch your manners before I get my grandmommy to come over there and titty slap your white bread self. Don't be doing me no favors, go be minding your own little family and your own little dog and leave me and my kin folk out of you little fantasy slave mobile world you be livin in. Boy you be better off jackin off a bobcat then you woulds be messin with me.

You AINT foolin nobody!! :lmao:

Attachments

• perkel.jpg
    perkel.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 70

Big Momma

I'll be your butterball
Qpid said:
You AINT foolin nobody!! :lmao:

That be exactly what I be talkin about. That is the most racist thing I've seen posted on here you little white grand puba shiat stomping pip squeakin water barrel maker.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Qpid said:
yeah I heard they have better reading programs for the new homosexual schools :dance:
Being prejudiced against homosexuals ain't no different than being prejudiced against a particular race. :nono:

Personally speaking, neither bothers me. :shrug: And if a predominantly homosexual school had a better educational program than the one she is going to, I'd gladly send her to it. :yay:

Qpid

crabcake said:
Being prejudiced against homosexuals ain't no different than being prejudiced against a particular race. :nono:

Personally speaking, neither bothers me. :shrug: And if a predominantly homosexual school had a better educational program than the one she is going to, I'd gladly send her to it. :yay:

so then you voted for Kerry? :lmao: