Katrina victims to get $2,000 dollar debit cards

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Qpid said:
So your taking one experiance you had with a black man and you assume the whole race is like that
Do you feel ignorant yet? Because you sure look ignorant.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
pineapple said:
I don't think drug dealers take debit
Like food stamps, some will turn around and sell their cards for 25 - 50 cents on the dollar to get the cash to buy the things not allowed on the card..

Qpid

Big Momma said:
That be exactly what I be talkin about. That is the most racist thing I've seen posted on here you little white grand puba shiat stomping pip squeakin water barrel maker.

calm your ass down.... :shutup:

you probably aint even black... :rolleyes:

dont choke on the seeds :razz:

Qpid

vraiblonde said:
Do you feel ignorant yet? Because you sure look ignorant.

Damn you people can see me, hear me and feel me huh? :lmao:

tell me how's my ass lookin :confused:

STFU vrail.... :shutup:

attend to your cotton pickin shift operations....dont want dem to get no overtime. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Qpid said:
No different than your collection of Summers Eve.
Nice try but it won't work. I'm a big sister, not a little sister, and your kindergarten taunts mean nothing to me.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
mainman said:
They make collars that get rid of those ya know...

:kiss:
That's right! You said you quadruple-wrapped one on your :gossip: to get rid of those :gossip: and saw positive results. :yay:

:kiss:

Big Momma

I'll be your butterball
Qpid said:
calm your ass down.... :shutup:

you probably aint even black... :rolleyes:

dont choke on the seeds :razz:

I is probably black and I'll calm down when you quit tryin to be my grand savior. Why don't you go watch some nascar why you whittle on some wood or some shiat. Don't you have like a squirrel to kill or something? Don't be tellin me when to calm down, and keep you racist "choke on the seeds" comments to yourself before I beat you so hard you'll have to take your shirt off to take a dump

Toxick

Splat
All I can say is:

IT'S NOT ENOUGH MONEY
These people need more. They've been through a TRAUMA, and this $2,000 handout is a slap in the face.

Bush might as well spit in every single one of their faces.

Hmpf.

Qpid

Big Momma said:
I is probably black and I'll calm down when you quit tryin to be my grand savior. Why don't you go watch some nascar why you whittle on some wood or some shiat. Don't you have like a squirrel to kill or something? Don't be tellin me when to calm down, and keep you racist "choke on the seeds" comments to yourself before I beat you so hard you'll have to take your shirt off to take a dump

let me get my E-BULLET PROOF VEST :lmao:

go sit your ass down somewhere and stay in the cut, lookin like a meatball with lil feet :lmao:

Qpid

Toxick said:
IT'S NOT ENOUGH MONEY
These people need more. They've been through a TRAUMA, and this $2,000 handout is a slap in the face.

Bush might as well spit in every single one of their faces.

Hmpf.

WHERE IS YOUR :sarcasm:

:lmao: