Kurt Schlichter takes Nikki Haley APART

Hijinx

In what primary ever has there been a candidate who was like, "Oh yeah, my opponent is a great guy and you should totally vote for him"?
That's a bit different than calling an opponent Meatball Ron.
When you denigrate an opponent that is popular you have just lost the votes of those who like that candidate. Ronald Reagan was great at it.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I have a question:

You all going skizzy at the thought of Trump not supporting whoever the GOP nominates.....will you be equally tantrumy if Trump wins the nomination and the Republican elite don't support him?

Yeah, didn't think so.
Hold my nose and vote T

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
And PS, I am not a Trump loyalist - I'm a liberty loyalist. Trump just happens to be the guy who walked the walk.

Just because you get glommed onto personalities doesn't mean everyone does. Straight up, most of you when you laud Nikki Haley always bring up that she's physically attractive, because that is a great presidential qualification and clearly important to you. No doubt if Elizabeth Hurley ran for president and campaigned in a bikini you'd be all over that chit.

You're not serious people and it pisses me off that I have to suffer because of it.
Where was it brought up?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Here's the thing. I dont hate Trump, never have. I dont worship anyone. And I haven't mocked you, I have disagreed with you. I hate freedom? And I'm desperate to be ruled? Thinking that there might be a different way isn't being a traitor.
I think Trump was a great President and did amazing things. I dont hate the man. I do think he could have done a lot more with a more moderate tone. You disagree, as do others. That's freedom.
I don’t hate him, I just don’t like him there’s a big difference. To hate someone you have to have some type of emotional connection to them. I don’t like him because I used to work for someone just like him and while he was decent at his job everyone underneath him was miserable.
Next, I don’t think he was a great president, I think he could have been if he could have worked with the other side. Between him and Nancy though they worked at cross purposes to the point where the fact that anything got done was a miracle.

WingsOfGold

First off, you can vote for whoever you please. I will not be voting for any of those corrupt *******s.

Second, Democrats vote for the D. They don't even know that guy's name but as long as he has a D after his name that's who they're going to vote for. They already are the dumbest of the dumb, and they prove it every time they cast a vote.

Third, I honestly don't think it matters who we vote for anymore. So unless somebody comes along who really wows me I'm probably going to stop voting. It's just a waste of

I have a question:

You all going skizzy at the thought of Trump not supporting whoever the GOP nominates.....will you be equally tantrumy if Trump wins the nomination and the Republican elite don't support him?

Yeah, didn't think so.
Trump wins he WILL be suported.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I don’t hate him, I just don’t like him there’s a big difference. To hate someone you have to have some type of emotional connection to them. I don’t like him because I used to work for someone just like him and while he was decent at his job everyone underneath him was miserable.
Next, I don’t think he was a great president, I think he could have been if he could have worked with the other side. Between him and Nancy though they worked at cross purposes to the point where the fact that anything got done was a miracle.
I prefer when they don't get anything done.

Anytime they all agree on something, it costs the country more money and freedom.

Send them all home to stay with no pay.

glhs837

Power with Control
Yeah, definitely not mocking....

More not mocking.....

Wanting a leader who has proven to be a corrupt cabalist who puts money and power over We the People is in fact being a traitor. It's the definition of being a traitor. You can't have a "different opinion" about facts.

One man's rude is another man's cold hard truth, straight no sugar.
You do present Trump as the only one. That's a fact. Nobody else but Trump. Saying you do that isn't mocking.

Corrupt cabalist? Again, mentioning that you people call traitors because they think a different path is valid, even if its one you don't agree with. Personally I'm much more in line with Trumps foreign policy. But that doesn't make people who think greater engagement want to destroy the country.

Here's the thing though. Calling people traitors and cabalists, you end up losing the middle margins that make or break elections.

If Trump can win the primaries, I'll vote for him. But I truly don't think he can win the general.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
You do present Trump as the only one.
trumpMatrix-700x422.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You do present Trump as the only one. That's a fact. Nobody else but Trump. Saying you do that isn't mocking.

Who else does what Trump did? Tell me and I'll like them too. I do like my Governor, and I like Lauren Boebert but I can't really think of anyone else. As far as Presidents and presidential candidates go, Trump is it. Other politicians could do what Trump did, but I don't see them doing it. So if Trump is "the only one", whose fault is that?

Here's the thing though. Calling people traitors and cabalists, you end up losing the middle margins that make or break elections.

What *should* I call traitors and cabalists? What's another name for them? I'll call them that if it makes you feel better. But I'm not going to pretend these war mongering globalist authoritarian anti-American greedy money laundering talk out the side of their mouth shitbags just "have a different opinion". Joe Biden "has a different opinion". George Soros "has a different opinion". All these aholes trying to decimate our country "have a different opinion" and "think a different path is valid". What should I call them besides traitors and cabalists?

And if the traitors and cabalists lose elections because of their "different opinions" that won't hurt my feelings one single bit.

Clem72

This is a real question and not meant as a snark:

What difference do the debates make and how will that help you decide?
It will let us know if she has any funny nicknames for her competitors and how quickly she can throw shade. That's the primary presidential measuring stick now, right?