Local So Md Heating oil prices...website?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I was told I was like a furnace, and had to sleep on the couch. :ohwell:
yeah...I was lied to like that. And this....

faking orgasm.jpg

phreddyp

I visited SMO's billing website, but we aren't due for delivery again until half way through January. As of 11/18, delivery was around $5.85 per gallon with our budget plan. I clicked on every link and couldn't find their current pp

Just switched over to Q-Dogg, they have a good price and offer discounts that SMO don't.
Unless they have changed, they do not have a service dept! No midnight no heat repairs

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Southern Maryland Oil as of today's delivery for #2 heating oil is $4.729 per gallon.

Hessian

According to my snooping today (1/9/2023)
Burch Oil--4.80
SMO: Info on Smart pay, monthly plans, blah blah blah. no on-line price offered. Let's go with PrchJrkr's tip: 4.73
(Besche oil)--"Permanently Closed"
Ridgell: Prices too Volatile,...must call.
Q-dog: 4.70 (+15.00 if you have less than 150 gal delivered)
Trossbach: 4.79

So there ya go SoMders...
Hope you have enough to make it until April!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I see me paying extra over my monthly payments, which went up 60% from last season, so I don't get hit with another balloon payment in August like I did last year.

:burning:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Just stuck the tank. Had about 29.5" back in middle October, now have 27". Used about 30-35 gallons so far. Closing off the unused portions of the house and setting the thermostat to 55* works great for saving fuel. Won't have to buy any.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
According to my snooping today (1/9/2023)
Burch Oil--4.80
SMO: Info on Smart pay, monthly plans, blah blah blah. no on-line price offered. Let's go with PrchJrkr's tip: 4.73
(Besche oil)--"Permanently Closed"
Ridgell: Prices too Volatile,...must call.
Q-dog: 4.70 (+15.00 if you have less than 150 gal delivered)
Trossbach: 4.79

So there ya go SoMders...
Hope you have enough to make it until April!
Stopped by Wawa last night and filled up two 5 gallon diesel fuel containers for $4.09 per gallon.

Hessian

Stopped by Wawa last night and filled up two 5 gallon diesel fuel containers for $4.09 per gallon.
Now just for clarity sake...Diesel should NOT go into a heating oil tank. However, Kerosene MAY be used...
Someone with some insights...please add your 2 cents!