Male Translation Needed

Agee

julz20684 said:
For you I am always single at any given moment :love:

PM me and I'll give you the details. It would take up way too much time in the forum...there are certainly more important things to address, you know, like Larry and Vrai.

:blushing:

No need for a PM, that's your business. It appears you're seeing the signs and have experienced the actions or lack thereof. Sometimes the heart gets in the way of the reality. Life is short, don't wake up one day and wonder where it went and why you didn't grab it.

Damn, I should follow my own advice!!!

Toxick

Splat
I say that all guys should stop recognizing Valentines Day as a special day until women universally recognize March 20 (Steak & BJ Day) as an equally special day.

I also submit that the quality of the Steak and BJ be directly proportional to the quality of the Valentine's gifts.

Therefore: if you give your girl something lame - like, say, a broom - for Valentines day then you are not to complain about a grissly steak or dragging teeth.

But if you get a ring priced in the 4 digit range, we better start talking about boscolingus next month.

Guys.... whattdya say?
Man law?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
julz20684 said:
Valentine's Day scenario...

Night of Valentines....Female puts together nice dinner and several little intimate gifts for Male. Male comes over empty handed. Male explains that by the time he got to the store (that very evening of VD) the shelves were picked through and doesn't the gift he gave for Christmas count for anything. :confused:
Hmm. I expected absolutely nothing and got everything. I think if the person you're with cares at all then he/she should have put forth some kind of effort.

You might want to rethink what you want from this person that you are with.

If you can accept where things stand now and move forward, do so. But you truly have to let go of any hurt you are feeling now. You can't continue to hold a grudge about it.

Otherwise, you may want to follow Howard Beale's advice and shout "'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!'" and slam the door in his face and let go of the relationship per se.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Airgasm said:

No need for a PM, that's your business. It appears you're seeing the signs and have experienced the actions or lack thereof. Sometimes the heart gets in the way of the reality. Life is short, don't wake up one day and wonder where it went and why you didn't grab it.

Is this where I insert the words to "Desperado"? :coffee:

Pete

Repete
If it is any consolation I didn't get anything either. Not even the hand drawn card on construction paper. :ohwell:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Pete said:
If it is any consolation I didn't get anything either. Not even the hand drawn card on construction paper. :ohwell:
:poorbaby: I would have given you something but I didn't want anyone to think I was a stalker. :lmao:

J

julz20684

Airgasm said:

We could console each other

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
julz20684 said:

Night of Valentines....Female puts together nice dinner and several little intimate gifts for Male. Male comes over empty handed. Male explains that by the time he got to the store (that very evening of VD) the shelves were picked through and doesn't the gift he gave for Christmas count for anything. :confused:

So you have been holding this in since VD. and stewing the whole time about it:shrug:
did you give him any VD poon???

J

julz20684

Pete said:

You mean you haven't received your package yet? Damn FTD

PrepH4U

julz20684 said:
3 years on & off
3yrs and you only got a necklace at Christmas with some small afterthought gifts and nothing for Valentines. It's time to cut your loses and find someone who appreciates you.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Toxick said:
But if you get a ring priced in the 4 digit range, we better start talking about boscolingus next month.

Guys.... whattdya say?
Man law?
OK, even the Urban Dictionary had nothing for Boscolingus..

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
julz20684 said:

Is this male a boyfriend, spouse or booty call?

J

julz20684

kwillia said:
Gee, I wonder what woman's housemate would have to say about this... hmmmmm...:coffee:

Housemate doesn't know for exactly that reason