Male Translation Needed

Toxick

Splat
itsbob said:
OK, even the Urban Dictionary had nothing for Boscolingus..

I'm sure that any cunning linguist could use inductive skills to spot the etymology, and determine the definition.

julz20684 said:
Housemate doesn't know for exactly that reason
Gotcha... woman already knows the answer. So when is woman going to wake up and realize that housemate may just know what they are talking about...:coffee:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Pete said:
If it is any consolation I didn't get anything either. Not even the hand drawn card on construction paper. :ohwell:

I got not one, but two cards from Bug. :yay:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
itsbob said:
i've never bought Valentines gifts, cards or candies for my kids.. am i a bad dad??

well even being ths sorry father I have been called by some in here; I got my kids some small candies, got my son a #8 matchbox car.
I got my daughter a little bath kit with bath salts, bath beads, smell fufu soap :shrug:

you gotta live with your meamie self :razz:

Pete

Repete
kwillia said:
Gotcha... woman already knows the answer. So when is woman going to wake up and realize that housemate may just know what they are talking about...:coffee:
This doesn't work nearly as well if you don't add a bunch of :gossip: and use initials. :ohwell:

J

juggy4805

Doess he know he's your BF? Because some females feel they are dating a guy if they are having sex and spending time with him.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
PS my son went in his book bag and got out a drawing and gave it to me. Dad I did not have a lotta money so I made all my gifts for valantines.

It was a picture of capt. Underpants he had copied from a learn to draw book. It felt really special

Chasey_Lane said:
Ooooh, I have to send you a PM. I've got the cutest things to tell you about! :getdown:
M'kay... send me a text msg telling me to check my email letting me know you've send the PMer...:getdown:

J

julz20684

kwillia said:

When woman gets her head out of her ass, realizes she deserves so much more, and well you know collects enough toys to keep herself satisfied.

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
Considering that everyday is a female holiday he probably forgot. j/k Being that Valentine's Day is the most important, I would probably take offense to it. I hope you forgot to give him some that night too and others as a reminder :p The power of the p**** is immortal!!!