Marriage: What is it good for?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
sockgirl77 said:
Something about having a cathedar (sp?) in for awhile creating bad aim. :rolleyes:
Whatever, my brother had a catheter in for awhile too, but he still manages to be a pretty good shot. And he has to pee laying down in a bed into a cup. :lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
ServiceGuy said:
Wait just one minute I might not be the sharpest knife in the draw but you mean to tell me that you can "Putting the TP roll on backwards" :confused:
:lol: we've got a guy at work that will turn them around so the paper comes off the front (vs the back)

sockgirl77

aps45819 said:
:bs:So is he blind also?
Having to clean the bathroom will really improve your aim.
Good idea. :yay: Maybe I should go buy some of those pee pee targets that my brothers had to use. :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
sockgirl77 said:
Good idea. :yay: Maybe I should go buy some of those pee pee targets that my brothers had to use. :lol:
Tell him if he can dunk the cheerios he'll get some gummy bears. :lol:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
sockgirl77 said:
No, just say "Hey, you pizzed on the floor. Get your azz in there and clean it up. While you're at it, wipe down the tub and the sink."

sockgirl77

aps45819 said:
No, just say "Hey, you pizzed on the floor. Get your azz in there and clean it up. While you're at it, wipe down the tub and the sink."
Sounds good. Won't work. Have to get through the 13" skull first. :ohwell:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
sockgirl77 said:
I don't think I'd be shacking up with a hardheaded adult floor pisser who can't clean up after themselves. :lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
sockgirl77 said:
I find the concept of that someone would urinate on the floor of their home and then leave it to be discusting.
I think I would use their clothes to wipe it up.

Do you do his laundry also?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
sockgirl77 said:
I fell in love with him before I saw the floor piss. :ohwell:
Oh. I don't fall in love that quickly. :lmao: And incidentally, did you never visit him at home before you fell in love with him? And if so, did he have piss on the bathroom floor, or did he clean it up?

Last edited:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
sushisamba said:
If you date someone and they have their own place, which you would be visiting, you do get to see them in their own habitat :confused:

Yes, but you don't get as much information to over analyze until you lose your mind.

Besides, its a bit different when you lose the emotional/stress safety net of "I'm pissed, you're annoying, I'm going home. I'll be back when I calm down," or any mix or flow variation of that.

sockgirl77

Nickel said:
Oh. I don't fall in love that quickly. :lmao:
Honestly, he kept his apartment clean when we first started dating. It wasn't tell a little while after we shacked up together that he became a mess. :ohwell:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
sockgirl77 said:
Honestly, he kept his apartment clean when we first started dating. It wasn't tell a little while after we shacked up together that he became a mess. :ohwell:
Sounds like a swift kick in the pants is in order. :lol: