Mr Vinderman - That's Lieutenant Colonel Vindman.

BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But not yet. Here's a tweet from Sara Carter confirming other officers supporting LTC Hickman's reprimand of Vindman (remember his pro-Russian, anti-American remarks at Grafenwoehr?):

I'd like to see Vindman losing a few ranks and spending some time a place in Kansas

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I'd like to see Vindman losing a few ranks and spending some time a place in Kansas

Officers are not demoted, they are separated. Which is actually a more fitting closure for this situation.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
A fairly recent case involved Maj. Gen. David Haight, demoted three ranks to Lt Col for an extramarital affair and "swinger" lifestyle and retired.
Sometimes the determination (i.e., how many grades are taken) is made on the military's best guess of when the demoted officer's last rank of honorable service was. I can't remember if that was the case with Haight, but something is tickling my memory that it was.

--- End of line (MCP)

The Boss

Here or the Impeachment thread, guess it doesn't matter.
I think the two political hacks just got out maneuvered - that would be Vindeman and the woman who was on the Pence side of the house.
Wonder how the Democrats will treat this member of the military.
Statement from Lieutenant General Keith Kellogg, National Security Advisor to Vice President Mike Pence

For you knuckle dragging liberals, that's I'll see your Lt. Col., raise him to a full bird Col and then add three stars.
I see reading comprehension is not your strong suit ,read his statement .........this time a little slower . :whistle:

Hijinx

Maybe 2 persons but that's about it. Many different names I can go to my ignore list and find them.

The Boss

Do all the naysayers on here repeat the same line, read the statement .?

Or are all of them the same person.?
People who say it are just asking for others to use some common sense and be realistic ,to see trump is lying through his teeth and is bringing down the republican party at the same time.

Stjohns3269

This is really sad to see a bunch of adults denigrating someone who has served our country their whole adult life and came to this country and became the embodiment of the american dream just because he told the truth about what he heard on a phone call.

This is a really sad day for our country. :patriot::patriot:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
This is really sad to see a bunch of adults denigrating someone who has served our country their whole adult life and came to this country and became the embodiment of the american dream just because he told the truth about what he heard on a phone call.

:killingme

stgislander

PREMO Member

Are those of us who did serve allowed to denigrate a fellow service member if we see fault?

Stjohns3269

Are those of us who did serve allowed to denigrate a fellow service member if we see fault?

Surely. We can all find fault wherever we chose. To me Vindmans military honors and awards speak more loudly than a man who two weeks ago had to admit he stole money from veterans charities and had to pay a $2.8 million fine for it.

I also watched his entire interview and found him to be credible and knowledgeable.