Msa

S

saddlesore

OK. Just on 2 or 3 pages we find the following posters railing against Winnie: persimmon; hbich; appendicks; mygoldenwhores; fred; shady; phyx; & insanetagaga. And everyone of those posters whined and complained about picking on Pore Ole Shady. And being immature. And how these posts are so tiresome. And here they are doing the same! Strange, bc normally fred & phyx offer intelligent and rational posts. I forgive the 2 of them: they were obviously caught up in the Shady Fever.

Santagaga however will not be forgiven. She was a major instigator, along with hbic. Shame! Naughty! Time out for both of you!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I don't remember saying anything about Sadie :) I'm just tired of the same crap over and over and over. The Winn Dixie posts used to have some wit, now they're just STFU and smileys. I just don't get it? I have nothing against the person, people, whatever. I'm just confused as to why he/she/they post continually about nothing?

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
OK. Just on 2 or 3 pages we find the following posters railing against Winnie: persimmon; hbich; appendicks; mygoldenwhores; fred; shady; phyx; & insanetagaga. And everyone of those posters whined and complained about picking on Pore Ole Shady. And being immature. And how these posts are so tiresome. And here they are doing the same! Strange, bc normally fred & phyx offer intelligent and rational posts. I forgive the 2 of them: they were obviously caught up in the Shady Fever.

Santagaga however will not be forgiven. She was a major instigator, along with hbic. Shame! Naughty! Time out for both of you!

You are very high strung when you start drinking. You won't remember a thing you have said here, in the morning. You also won't remember what green karma looks like after that post! On second thought, keep drinking :killingme

K

KizerSoSay

Phyxius said:
I don't remember saying anything about Sadie :) I'm just tired of the same crap over and over and over. The Winn Dixie posts used to have some wit, now they're just STFU and smileys. I just don't get it? I have nothing against the person, people, whatever. I'm just confused as to why he/she/they post continually about nothing?

Oh MY GAWD, we sooo agree! I try to post with wit and candor, but it just goes right out of the window. Only Fred, Saddle and one of the Winn's ever get my humor (sigh). Where is the love? I just want to be loved...

K

KizerSoSay

Let's just put it out there- Saddle, are you now, or have you ever been a 'Winn Dixie'? Anything and everything you say on this forum will be held against you and recorded well into infinity.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

KizerSoSay

Phyxius said:
HAHA, witty. :razz:

I sent you some love not too long ago, check your CP silly. :huggy:

Thank you, and I returned the love. I feel the warm and fuzzies already. Let's snuggle :huggy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Psst, it's not remembered, it's RECORDED in past posts. You can dig up what anyone's said in the past. I can't even remember where my keys are half the time.

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
Oh MY GAWD, we sooo agree! I try to post with wit and candor, but it just goes right out of the window. Only Fred, Saddle and one of the Winn's ever get my humor (sigh). Where is the love? I just want to be loved...

Put down the bottle, Kiz. Yer gettin all maudlin on us. :wah: We all luuuvvvv yew!

After Winnie's bombshell, we need a reason to keep going! How's about naming some names, eh? :gossip:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Winn Dixie said:
Okay, okay, we can't take anymore. We have to confess that Winn Dixie is not a person, it is a conglomerate. We've been posting for almost a year and some have come and gone throughout that period of time. :bawl: Yes, we do know horses and yes, we do compete and most importantly, we do not like Sadie Lady. :whistle: You all seem to forget the bashing of other barns by certain people on this forum at the beginning of these posts because, for some unknown reason, Sadie Lady was obsessed with the idea that Winn Dixie was one of her business competitors in the area. Not true, Winn Dixie is many people with many points of view. Some of us are actually friends with some of you. :huggy: Winn Dixie wishes you all a good night. :flowers:

:jameo: Does this mean your not riding with us on Sun? :bawl:

K

Katie

Phyxius said:
Psst, it's not remembered, it's RECORDED in past posts. You can dig up what anyone's said in the past. I can't even remember where my keys are half the time.

Heck I lose my keys, and my cell phone half the time.

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
Put down the bottle, Kiz. Yer gettin all maudlin on us. :wah: We all luuuvvvv yew!

After Winnie's bombshell, we need a reason to keep going! How's about naming some names, eh? :gossip:

What took you so long to post? I thought you had passed out and fallen away from the keyboard. You know how you Canadiennes are with the liquour..
I feel those eyes watching again.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
saddlesore said:

Wow, this was an interesting read.... :jameo: Off to bed now. BTW, who's sending the shrink bill to Winn for helping "them" come to terms with their multiples????? :howdy:

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
Let's just put it out there- Saddle, are you now, or have you ever been a 'Winn Dixie'? Anything and everything you say on this forum will be held against you and recorded well into infinity.

[s######] I'll let WD answer that one :razz:

Oh......My......GAWD! We're being recorded???!!! :yikes: :jet:
Are we being WATCHED, too?
We must be very, very careful - shhhhhh. Don't say anything suspicious! Pretend everything is NORMAL! Quick - post something normal.

K

Katie

SouthernMdRocks said:
Hey Katie, still coming by Sat???

Yes Ma'am, around 10 I should be there. I hope the rain holds off so I can get on Lancer and check his leads. Worse comes to worse I will do walk/trot with him.

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
[s######] I'll let WD answer that one :razz:

Oh......My......GAWD! We're being recorded???!!! :yikes: :jet:
Are we being WATCHED, too?
We must be very, very careful - shhhhhh. Don't say anything suspicious! Pretend everything is NORMAL! Quick - post something normal.

I was reading this thread to an elderly neighbor, and her false teeth fell out. Luckily, she has velcro on her shirt and they snagged on there instead of the floor.

S

saddlesore

persimmoncf said:
:jameo: Does this mean your not riding with us on Sun? :bawl:

YOU'RE! Does this mean YOU'RE not riding with us???
Did you remember nothing about the fabric of civilisation??

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
YOU'RE! Does this mean YOU'RE not riding with us???
Did you remember nothing about the fabric of civilisation??
You are slurring in your posts. Please, for the love of Pete, put the bottle down (wailing)