New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

Scootboot

I noticed they are cleaning out the old IHOP. Anyone know what is going there? That building must be pretty gross for how long it has been abandoned since it was not the greatest before they closed.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Haha. I just read in my hometown newspaper that Cumberland is getting a Royal Farms. Site preparation has already started. :lol:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
The company attributed the closures to a significant downturn in sales and potential credit issues.

I'm sure those wouldnt' have been much of an issue if they didn't have millions in stolen goods to make up for.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I remember having clients from out of town stay there and we'd meet for dinner in the restaurant.
It was "the only" place to stay when we traveled into Pax on business. Long before I ever came down here, my dad would always talk about the Belvedere and the cow on the roof. It was years before I saw it for myself.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It was "the only" place to stay when we traveled into Pax on business. Long before I ever came down here, my dad would always talk about the Belvedere and the cow on the roof. It was years before I saw it for myself.
Had only a couple decent dinner choices...Belvedere, The Roost, and Lenny's. Or that cheap steak house that was on the corner of 4 and 235...did have a great buffet and salad bar though.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
While some of us are worrying about a new eatery, a vape shop, a nail salon. HOW ABOUT HIRING FKING DOCTORS AND STAFF IN THE TRI COUNTY?
I've started using this doc. He's the only one in the area that was taking on new patients.

doctor.jpg