New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

glhs837

Power with Control
Did they have Go-Go concerts at the hotel location? Is Go-Go a Caribbean thing? thought that DC guy that died a couple years back made it a thing?

CRHS89

Anyone know what's going in the building that is being remodeled next to the new Dunkin Donuts in Leonardtown?

I had thought new firehouse is what was said but it definitely looks more like a water tower. I wonder where it would supply water to?

The construction currently being done is the water tower. The Rescue Squad purchased property just south of the water tower site.

Disney4845

Commercial Guy
I think the CSM (Parletts) folks own the land. Rumors were that Safeway and even Giant looked at the land, but one of them (cant remember which one) wanted direct access to RT. 5, by making a full scale stoplight and intersection with the crossover at Burger King and SHA said no way to putting in another light so close to the Golden Beach Rd intersection so they lost interest and the plan died.

Parlett is CMI Mckay still owns the property. They have put up a new concept plan for the center.

Disney4845

Commercial Guy
I see that there is a new sign up for the Charlotte Hall Station. Maybe it's gaining traction?

Is something replacing the junk tractor man at the Charlotte Hall market? I will miss stopping in to get parts for my mowers from him.

Any word on what is going in on the property next to the market?

No plan for the property next to the farmers market yet. Most likely industrial due to the zoning. Only a small portion of it is retail zoned.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
No plan for the property next to the farmers market yet. Most likely industrial due to the zoning. Only a small portion of it is retail zoned.

Same company on FB said it will be industrial. Septic / water was an issue so no new restaurants or things of that nature.