New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

BernieP

Resident PIA
FINALLY!!!!! I have been wishing for an Italian restaurant close by...right in Leonardtown is perfect!!!!!
A friend posted the announcement on Facebook and it was not met with a hearty hi oh silver.
Lots of complaints about the Cow and Fish. From decor, atmosphere to the food.
I have no idea what to think. No, I think I will wait for some other guinea pigs to give it a try before I go.

:)

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I ate there shortly before the covid shutdown. I thought the food was very good, but quite heavy on the salt. It was early afternoon and no one else was there, and I had an opportunity to talk with the chef for a few minutes and let him know my opinion. He gratefully accepted the thoughts.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
A friend posted the announcement on Facebook and it was not met with a hearty hi oh silver.
I have no idea what to think. No, I think I will wait for some other guinea pigs to give it a try before I go.

:)
C&F does have good food. Never had a bad meal there before. Some people think Cracker Barrel is fine dining.

BernieP

Resident PIA
C&F does have good food. Never had a bad meal there before. Some people think Cracker Barrel is fine dining.
:lol: don't I know that. I recall my first exposure to "the culture" when the Enterprise had their "Best of St. Mary's" edition.
Western Steer was voted "Most Romantic"
My young children (not teens) didn't want to go there because it was icky inside.
(they had "sports" party there and that was it.

And some people will complain about a Michelin star rated restaurant.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I hadda look that word up. Apparently it means: "not even remotely attractive with clothes ON".

Dang.
leave them on, it might improve your chances.
The mask has helped me.
Actually online, I use a picture of a dog and I become more handsome.
So it's all in how you present yourself.