NHL is back!

Chris0nllyn

I saw the clip... Just looked like he pulled something. Harding did awesome, though.

I would love to see a Gabby vs. Caps Final!!!

When did it end? OT right?

I turned the game on, fell asleep, woke up after 11, and it was still on.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
I am pumped!

Effing Penguins! God I hate them!

They completely blew NY away last night.

2 friends of mine lvive in Pittsburgh....I know I'm going to hear sh!t about that.

The Isles were way over-matched. Pens came out playing playoff hockey but the Isles only brought their regular-season game. The penalty summary was predictable though -- don't even look at a Pen cross-eyed or you will sit.

Ready for tonight!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Baz

This. ------------------>
Sid's back. :smile:

Attachments

• Rise_Sid.jpg
    Rise_Sid.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 65

Dakota

~~~~~~~
My husband and I went out on our skies today and decided to record the game.... about 1:30 - 2ish we decided to go grab a sandwich at Captain Billy's (knowing they have TVs and the game would be on). We were disappointed to see goose eggs on the score board. We left top of the 3rd, rode around some more but once we got loaded up, I checked my phone and saw they won!!! We are hoping we got the winning goal recorded and are watching it now. 15 minutes left of the overtime round and we are still waiting. :popcorn:

jg21

Sitting in the stands at PNC Park for Pirates/Nats yesterday in my Caps sweatshirt checking my phone for the game. When Greenie scored, you could hear cheers from all over the stadium from the Nats/Caps fans. Awesome!