NHL is back!

Baz

This. ------------------>
:lmao: How convenient! Pitt won the cup in 1992 and you become a fan in 1993 :killingme

Not exactly. Pittsburgh became my 2nd favorite team after Mario was drafted in 1984. They moved up to #1 after the North Stars were kidnapped in 1993. (Pittsburgh beat Minnesota in the 1991 Finals for their 1st Cup.)

So yeah, I've been a "bandwagon fan" since 1984, or 1993, depending on how you want to look at it. :shrug:

Hank

my war
Not exactly. Pittsburgh became my 2nd favorite team after Mario was drafted in 1984. They moved up to #1 after the North Stars were kidnapped in 1993. (Pittsburgh beat Minnesota in the 1991 Finals for their 1st Cup.)

So yeah, I've been a "bandwagon fan" since 1984, or 1993, depending on how you want to look at it. :shrug:

I will go with 1993...

Only chicks have second favorite teams, dude!

Sweet 16

^^8^^
The Caps bring their 1 game winning streak into Pittsburgh tonight, hoping to cash in on their last chance to beat the Pens this season. Will they be victorious and celebrate like they just won the Stanley Cup, or will they crap the bed and limp out of town with yet another loss?

Either way, it should be fun. :duel:

:cheers:

Well, at least it wasn't the crapfest Pens fans were hoping for. Pens looked flatter than I expected but I thought the Caps played well, considering where we were. And Matt Cooke is still an azzhole.

Baz

Well, at least it wasn't the crapfest Pens fans were hoping for. Pens looked flatter than I expected but I thought the Caps played well, considering where we were. And Matt Cooke is still an azzhole.

The Caps played a good game last night. :yay: If Fleury wasn't on top of his game, the Caps could have easily won it. Of course, if not for that unlucky bounce, the Pens could have had a shutout, as well.

BTW, that initial penalty on Cooke was a crap call. I would have barked at the refs too. Glad the PK nullified it.

Fun fact: The Penguins are the 1st team to have a 10-game (or more)winning streak in 3 consecutive years. :cheers:

JoeR

So what does that make Ovechkin? Being him and Cooke are tied for 99th in the league with 26 penalty minutes each for the season.

Hank

my war
The Caps played a good game last night. :yay: If Fleury wasn't on top of his game, the Caps could have easily won it. Of course, if not for that unlucky bounce, the Pens could have had a shutout, as well.

BTW, that initial penalty on Cooke was a crap call. I would have barked at the refs too. Glad the PK nullified it.

Fun fact: The Penguins are the 1st team to have a 10-game (or more)winning streak in 3 consecutive years. :cheers:

:rolleyes:

Says the Stars fan....

Baz

[/B]

So what does that make Ovechkin? Being him and Cooke are tied for 99th in the league with 26 penalty minutes each for the season.

:nono:

There's no need to be insulting Cooke by comparing him to Ovechkin. Cooke's play has improved greatly the last couple of years. Ovechkin's play.....well....:ohwell:

JoeR

There's no need to be insulting Cooke by comparing him to Ovechkin. Cooke's play has improved greatly the last couple of years. Ovechkin's play.....well....:ohwell:

No insult intended. Unfortunatly everyone other than Pen fans think Cookie is still the same player he was in the past. What would have been great is if he would have scored the goal coming out of the penalty box . :yahoo:

jg21

Please....Cooke wishes he had half the skills Ovechikin has.

Hank

my war

Bandwagon Baz and the Lost Stars

Cool band name. Has a ring to it!

JoeR

Please....Cooke wishes he had half the skills Ovechikin has.

Not comparing their skill levels. Unfortunately a lot of people think Cooke is still the same player he was up to 2 years ago when he got suspended. He's totally changed his game. The fact that him and Ovechikin have the same number of penality minutes this year shows he's not taking the stupid penalities anymore.

And now the Penguins winning streak is at 12 games. The longest winning streak in the NHL this season.

Last edited:

Baz

Not comparing their skill levels. Unfortunately a lot of people think Cooke is still the same player he was up to 2 years ago when he got suspended. He's totally changed his game. The fact that him and Ovechikin have the same number of penality minutes this year shows he's not taking the stupid penalities anymore.

And now the Penguins winning streak is at 12 games. The longest winning streak in the NHL this season.

Hank's just trolling cause his Caps have nothing outside of Southleast wins.

He's gotta be crapping pants over the new alignment for next year.

Hank

my war
Hank's just trolling cause his Caps have nothing outside of Southleast wins.

He's gotta be crapping pants over the new alignment for next year.

Yeah. I am thinking about switching teams but I am going to see who wins the cup before I make my decision who to go with. :buddies:

Baz

:shocked:

The Penguins are all in. :popcorn:

Attachments

• Shero.jpg
    Shero.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 92
Last edited: