NHL is back!

Baz

This. ------------------>
Psssst...Caps fans. Don't look now, but your team has been on quite a run recently, and Ovechkin's lighting it up like the old, 'roiding Ovie.

Is it time to get the tarp off the bandwagon, or is it better to wait until they clinch a playoff spot? :smile:

All kidding aside, Oates has them playing well, just in the nick of time. :yay:

Hank

my war
Psssst...Caps fans. Don't look now, but your team has been on quite a run recently, and Ovechkin's lighting it up like the old, 'roiding Ovie.

Is it time to get the tarp off the bandwagon, or is it better to wait until they clinch a playoff spot? :smile:

All kidding aside, Oates has them playing well, just in the nick of time. :yay:

You of all people talking about a bandwagon! :killingme

How is Cindy? Is she still slurping out of a straw?

Go Caps!

Hank

my war
How are all five of you enjoying the season?

Yet, when Caps go to the playoffs you are the first one on the bandwagon. Stick to your ghey ass racing. Chit is like professional wrestling on redneck steroids!

Have you ever even played a team sport, Andy?

Chris0nllyn

I really like the way Mike Green has been playing lately.

Brower has been stepping up also.

I like the Oleksy deal.

And, of course, Ribeiro and Ovie.

Still a tough 8 games ahead.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
I really like the way Mike Green has been playing lately.

Brower has been stepping up also.

I like the Oleksy deal.

And, of course, Ribeiro and Ovie.

Still a tough 8 games ahead.

We're on a roll but hoping remaining schedule doesn't derail all the gains we've made.

LET'S GO CAPS!!! :clap:

jg21

4 points up with 7 to go, including one with the Jets. Get it done Caps.
Ovie's on fire and that line is playing great. Just remember to play 60 minutes, boys.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
4 points up with 7 to go, including one with the Jets. Get it done Caps.
Ovie's on fire and that line is playing great. Just remember to play 60 minutes, boys.

Looks like they did last night! We slowed down a bit in the 3rd but the Leafs were tired-er. That game had a little bit of everything including some sick/dirty goals. If only we could win out the season.... :yahoo:

Chris0nllyn

I'm so afraid of saying soemthing positive....that seems to be when they bomb. :lol:

They've been playing great lately. It's, what, 18 wins in the last 19 games? Ovie has 18 goals in the last 16 games, or something like that?

Good to see Hillen and Oleksy stepping up. I was afraid Hillen was a dud early in the season.

Hank

my war
I'm so afraid of saying soemthing positive....that seems to be when they bomb. :lol:

They've been playing great lately. It's, what, 18 wins in the last 19 games? Ovie has 18 goals in the last 16 games, or something like that?

Good to see Hillen and Oleksy stepping up. I was afraid Hillen was a dud early in the season.

Good to see Erat get his first.