Only 32.61% has a spine

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Mike...

Mikeinsmd said:
I totally agree!!!

BUT, as I said, gays relish in the flamboyant lifestyle and I firmly believe this would happen regularly because they want their "cause" out there. I also believe they would do everything they could to promote their lifestyle on impressionable minds.

...I've always thought of you as a guy guy, rational, not threatened by no queers yet appropraitely appaled at the mere mention of ABBA.

Are you gonna honestly sit there and tell me you're problem is because they're too...flamboyant?

For the love of Rock Hudson, I hope they are flamboyant! How else a couple good ol boys lkike us gonna know what's what? I ain't got no gaydar. You?
I don't wanna be shakin' no hands with a feller and, you know, havin' to wonder.

Damn son, now I ain't gonna be able to sleep tonight.

Mikeinsmd

Larry Gude said:
...I've always thought of you as a guy guy, rational, not threatened by no queers yet appropraitely appaled at the mere mention of ABBA.

Are you gonna honestly sit there and tell me you're problem is because they're too...flamboyant?

For the love of Rock Hudson, I hope they are flamboyant! How else a couple good ol boys lkike us gonna know what's what? I ain't got no gaydar. You?
I don't wanna be shakin' no hands with a feller and, you know, havin' to wonder.

Damn son, now I ain't gonna be able to sleep tonight.
:killingme You turd!!! I could care less how flamboyant they are, it's what they do with each other that grosses me out.

Good point on the gaydar though. Let them be open as they can, then I'll know who to avoid. :yay:

I'm ok with ABBA btw.... :biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Mikeinsmd said:
it's what they do with each other that grosses me out.
Not like you'll ever see it. Do you sit around and imagine what gay men do to each other in the privacy of their bedroom?

I'm ok with ABBA btw
Okay, disregard previous question.....

Hessian

Take a chance on me....

I think we can devise an Abba test....

If you look at the ABBA women and...start to feel your blood pressure perk up...you're straight.

If you look at the ABBA guys and want to jump into their rayon bell-bottoms,
...your not.

money Money money....its a rich man's world.

Mikeinsmd

Hessian said:
I think we can devise an Abba test....

If you look at the ABBA women and...start to feel your blood pressure perk up...you're straight.

If you look at the ABBA guys and want to jump into their rayon bell-bottoms,
...your not.

money Money money....its a rich man's world.
Momma Mia!!! Gimmee the hottie blonde chicks!!!

(I almost said gimmee the hottie blondes but remembered they're all blonde :lol:)

Otter

Nothing to see here
bdh802 said:
Hessian and Gumbo. You do realize you are wasting your breath. For some reason, Vrai and Larry are very pro-gay.

You might as well count me among the pro-gay group cuz I really don't give a damn what people do. Percentage wise, I've probably met more decent homosexuals than heteros. I don't understand the attraction to one's own sex, but I'm not going to bash someone just because of that, if it works for them, who am I to judge? Homosexuals have been around since Hector was a pup, no amount of coercion, bashing or burn-in-hell testimonials is gonna change that fact.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hessian said:
Why is it essential to scream your sexuality in the very first post?
Probably because he doesn't want to make friends with the likes of us - he's looking for a date. And I have to say, I laughed at his asking if there was a jewish gay community in SoMD. :lol:

"Whar you frum, boah?? :smack:"

:lol:

oldman

Lobster Land
otter said:
:yeahthat: Seems to me that folks would have the same trepidation with Bob and Ray's Daycare as they would Bob and Ray's GAY Daycare.

Also, being gay and being a pedophile are not the same thing. Why is it that so many people seem to think that since someone is gay, that they are out to mess with a child??

I agree with you otter; however, in my instance I am only aware of one gay and he is currently in jail for unlawful packing. The one he assaulted just got out of jail for doing the same to another. I'm just suggesting that perhaps others are aware of one gay as I am - thus generalizations are easily formed without understanding the whole picture.

bdh802

Bob
oldman said:
I agree with you otter; however, in my instance I am only aware of one gay and he is currently in jail for unlawful packing. The one he assaulted just got out of jail for doing the same to another. I'm just suggesting that perhaps others are aware of one gay as I am - thus generalizations are easily formed without understanding the whole picture.

No Comprende?

oldman

Lobster Land
bdh802 said:
No Comprende?

The gay I know sexually assaulted a child making him a pedophile. After the child became an adult he also sexually assaulted a child. I know assaulting children isn't restricted to gays but it does happen. All I was suggesting is that some may not understand what happens outside their little world thus make generalizations as Otter was referring to.