Ovie

OldHillcrestGuy

I think Caps ended up playing 10 minutes down because of all the penalities, Ref's tried to give the win to NY in regulation.
Defense is killing Caps to many break aways. Morrison will be sitting as soon as the new guy is ready, Kronwell. Caps need a really strong blueline defensemen.
Theodore had a great third period stopping them while we were shorthanded, but I just dont care for him. He will never shut anyone out, gives up too many goals, good thing the Caps score alot of goals. I hate to say it but if he is the main man come playoffs, Caps wont go far.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Theodore had a great third period stopping them while we were shorthanded, but I just dont care for him. He will never shut anyone out, gives up too many goals, good thing the Caps score alot of goals. I hate to say it but if he is the main man come playoffs, Caps wont go far.

Agreed.
Not sure what it is, but Theodore doesn't do it for me. Seems like he's lacking presence or something...doesn't have the "eye of the tiger" I prefer in a goalie.

Peter Forsberg

This young goalie (Neuvirth) looks sharp so far Caps fans. Theodore take notes. Caps defense better tighten up though they are giving up alot of shots.

OldHillcrestGuy

This young goalie (Neuvirth) looks sharp so far Caps fans. Theodore take notes. Caps defense better tighten up though they are giving up alot of shots.

But so far he is stopping them all. Wouldnt it be something if he got a shutout in his first NHL game. Still long way to go in this game tho.

Green is awesome.

OldHillcrestGuy

It always happens. Oh well he has looked solid.

The Rookie looked really good tonight. Go Caps

Hope Green can keep his streak going tomorrow, Im going to the Montreal game when they come back Wednesday and it sure would be special, if the streak was still going come Wednesday.:yahoo:

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I'm going to the March 1st game against the Florida Panthers who they actually play tonight at 5.

Should be a good one.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Freakin' Ovechkin with the hat trick.

That wrister was wicked and that back-flip against the wall was great!:yahoo: