Pizza Boli's Mechanicsville should be shut down

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Would you two peckerheads cut it out! Stop waving your internet weenies!
Careful...MG has a badge, you know....

MiddleGround

Would you two peckerheads cut it out! Stop waving your internet weenies!

Haha... I don't know what is more funny. What you said OR the fact that you don't say it to the ones who do the EXACT same thing on here every single day.... all day long :killingme

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Haha... I don't know what is more funny. What you said OR the fact that you don't say it to the ones who do the EXACT same thing on here every single day.... all day long :killingme
And yet, here you are. Go play in another sandbox, this is the I Hate Pizza Boli's tread.

Toxick

Splat
It has been assumed multiple times in this thread she did something wrong, was fired, or even was caught messing around with someone. This is part the why the world is so ****ed up.

Nah - anyone who has been on the internet for more than about 15 minutes becomes cynical and jaded when it comes to complaints about any establishment. For every 100 complaints about the inner workings of a business, 97 of them are from disgruntled employees and 90 of those are one-sided rants from self-unaware a-holes or wannabe martyrs.

I'm not saying that's the case with you - but c'mon. A brand new user creates an account and the first thing they do is rail against a business. What do you think people are going to think? The world isn't ****ed up because a bunch of people who have seen and heard stuff like this before, don't immediately believe you....

No - the world is ****ed up for way more ****ed up reasons than that.

With an screen name of "ihatepeople" I would think you'd know this going in. Typically naive idealists don't take a name like that. Grizzled internet vets who are used to the rough-and-tumble of of the unlimited rush of non-stop bullshit on the internet name themselves that.

It couldnt just be a young girl felt unsafe at her first job experience and asked her mother for help?

It could be - I believe it probably is.

But you gotta admit - it's often not.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Why can't minors make pizza deliveries? crap, minors can join fire departments. Also, can you post the girls name? I mean you're slandering a business, "Ihatepeople", you might as well give out specifics. Besides its lunchtime and i'm bored. I worked at a Pizza Place many moons ago that paid under the table. Fine with me. I was just a kid anyways and loved it.
When I turned 16 I got my driver's license and went to work for the local pharmacy. One of my jobs was making deliveries nights and weekends, another was making the band deposit at night. But times have changed and insurance companies have more to say about what age an employee has to be to do what job than the law does, let alone the employer.
I have no idea what a "minor" is when it comes to work. Obviously they would have to be older than 16 if they have a driver's license.
Is 18 to young, 21? As I mentioned before, I Google Pizza Boli and got information, including reviews on the Lexington Park location. A fair number of reviews, all but one favorable and that was a delivery. BTW, Corporate responded to each review.

Mechanicsville location has a 4.3 rating, only one bad rating, again, a delivery.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
When I turned 16 I got my driver's license and went to work for the local pharmacy. One of my jobs was making deliveries nights and weekends, another was making the band deposit at night. But times have changed and insurance companies have more to say about what age an employee has to be to do what job than the law does, let alone the employer.
I have no idea what a "minor" is when it comes to work. Obviously they would have to be older than 16 if they have a driver's license.
Is 18 to young, 21? As I mentioned before, I Google Pizza Boli and got information, including reviews on the Lexington Park location. A fair number of reviews, all but one favorable and that was a delivery. BTW, Corporate responded to each review.

Mechanicsville location has a 4.3 rating, only one bad rating, again, a delivery.
My best friend in high school was a beer and pizza delivery boy At 16.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
This is sort of apples & oranges. Taylor ham replaces a hot breakfast meat. It's great on a kaiser roll with an over hard egg & cheese.

I don't know if you travel, but living in Italy I got a taste for their cold cuts. Way better flavor than what's available here unfortunately. My favorite is the prosciutto that's sliced about as thin as saran wrap. Now if I could only find a deli in our travels that could slice it just as thin.

When Foxhound and I went to NYC, we stopped in this place in Little Italy and we got Italian subs to take back with us on the train back to MD. The guy who made our subs had a thick NY Italian dialect, was a little surly and he sliced the prosciutto THAT thin! OMG, melt in your mouth. The picture on the home page don't do his slices justice. I can't wait to go back there to have that sub. :yay:

mitzi

You're going to find a lot of the smaller places here pay in cash. Was she waitressing and getting tips?

Trueman

This establishment is a degrace!! Do not eat here!

What kind of establishment requires MINORS to illegally make deliveries? Also allows employees to sustain verbal sexual assult AND thinks it's ok for employees to phyically fight other employees in the place of business, punching them in the face and that girl is still employed there? So I guess they dont frown upon workplace violence either. I thought it was bad enough they pay BELOW minimum wage and under the table, not providing a pay stub, as that is illegal in it's own right. I was also told they have unlicensed felons making deliveries. They are a joke and I will be reporting them to EVERY authority until they are shut down and letting all my friends & family know what kind of business this is . Please let your friends and family know this is NOT a place to support. I should have NEVER allowed my child to work here, so shame on me.
Hi was just reading the whole post you said you have photos of the checks that you sent corporate if your daughter got checks then how it’s under the table very confused 🤷‍♂️

nobody really

I need a nap
Hi was just reading the whole post you said you have photos of the checks that you sent corporate if your daughter got checks then how it’s under the table very confused 🤷‍♂️
The whole thing sounds fishy, I'm sure the "authorities" that were reported to would have acted if there were any criminal misconduct going on; and doubtful corporate office would say, "yes, we've gotten several complaints". If i owned that business i'd get a lawyer if someone was making serious allegations against my business that were a bunch of BS.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
My favorite is the prosciutto that's sliced about as thin as saran wrap. Now if I could only find a deli in our travels that could slice it just as thin.
BJ's has a packaged prosciutto that I always use to make prosciutto wrapped asparagus. Very thinly sliced with waxed paper between each slice. I just cut each slice in half lengthwise and use one half to wrap each stalk. I've tried to have delis cut it this thin but it turns out a mess. :lol:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
BJ's has a packaged prosciutto that I always use to make prosciutto wrapped asparagus. Very thinly sliced with waxed paper between each slice. I just cut each slice in half lengthwise and use one half to wrap each stalk. I've tried to have delis cut it this thin but it turns out a mess. :lol:

Are you the one derailing this thread?:eyebrow: