Question for the men...

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
You have to admit that physical attraction is what first draws your attention to someone. After that, it's about their attitude, habits, characteristics, etc.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Chasey_Lane said:
You have to admit that physical attraction is what first draws your attention to someone. After that, it's about their attitude, habits, characteristics, etc.
:yay:

ylexot

Super Genius
People are made of mind, body, and spirit. A partner must be compatible in all three ways for the relationship to last.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
rack'm said:
Sad but true, most men would rather have a nice piece of arm candy than a theoretical genius.
Men will admire women for their brains when they bounce gently as they walk by. :yay:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
rack'm said:
Sad but true, most men would rather have a nice piece of arm candy than a theoretical genius.

I've heard my guy friends make the statement.... "Even the best looks and best bodies grow old... "

rack'm

Jaded
virgovictoria said:
I've heard my guy friends make the statement.... "Even the best looks and best bodies grow old... "

No doubt.......no matter how good she looks, in 6 months or less, you'll be tired of putting up with her crap. :biggrin:

Toxick

Splat
rack'm said:

That depends...

Is the genius hawt?

And vanity plays into that as well. A lot of beautiful women know they're beautiful women, and get real fussy if you don't mention how beautiful they are every 15 minutes.

I got so lucky - I found me a hottie who doesn't believe she's a hottie, no matter how many times I tell her she is! That's so cute.