Rate The Last Film You Watched

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Allied

Brad Pitt and Marion Cotillard

Damn good movie. Very absorbing. I'm struggling to rate it because of it's one major plot flaw. 8/10 I guess?

I HATE Pitt's war movies like Fury and Inglorious Bastards because they are so inanely anti German and turn one of the great events of world history into a childish caricature of good guys and bad. I was fearing, and expecting, this one to be as stupid and absurd. Boy, was I wrong and very happily so. GOOD movie.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Bridget Jones's Baby. 3/5. Cute and entertaining with a healthy dose of seriousness. Patrick Dempsey was definitely eye candy and Colin Firth was good as always. A bit discerning was watching Renee Zellweger as she obviously has had a bit of plastic surgery and I lost track of the movie at times noticing different things. :lol:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I don't know if this counts for last film watched, but Person of Interest on Netflix was quite entertaining and thought provoking. I don't give it a rating because it was quite bizarre, but at the same time, seems to mimic our current situation. Recommend.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Saints and Soldiers.

A very well disguised Mormon recruitment movie.. one of the better ones.

Good story line, 4 Americans and a British Aviator trying to get back to friendly lines.. Then religion becomes a focal point of the movie. The Mormon religion to be exact.

Not a BAD movie.. not a great movie.

Hank

my war
Saints and Soldiers.

A very well disguised Mormon recruitment movie.. one of the better ones.

Good story line, 4 Americans and a British Aviator trying to get back to friendly lines.. Then religion becomes a focal point of the movie. The Mormon religion to be exact.

Not a BAD movie.. not a great movie.

Any magic underwear scenes?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It is on my short list of films to see. I just don't know when I can fit it in. :lol:

Social butterfly! :lol:

Pretty sure I have a copy of the book laying around. Unless I leant it to someone and didn't get it back. Let me know...