Rhuel Clothing in Annapolis Mall

Dork

Highlander's MPD
02-21-2008 11:53 AM Prude conservative waste. go live in a cave

I am conservative and proudly so. I wish all of you liberal losers would go live in a cave. Did I mention I don't like liberals?

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I am conservative and proudly so. I wish all of you liberal losers would go live in a cave. Did I mention I don't like liberals?

I don't think you really understood that comment :confused:

whatever, I didn't leave it so maybe I'M the one who doesn't understand...
anyway, you're too conservative for MY liking but thats ok :yay: everyone lives their own way :lol: I choose to ACTUALLY live though :lmao:

MrX

High Octane

You seem to not like many things that arent what you deem acceptable.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

EXACTLY what you said was:

So please tell me how my kids aren't handling the real world, since you know so much about it and all.

:popcorn:

you seem to take things quite literally, like my parents...:lmao:

I don't remember what that person was quoting/replying to...but chances are they weren't directing it at "your" kids in particular...

we get it. you feel you have effectively raised your kids :yay: I'm proud of you. Not many people can say they did that :lol:

jenbengen

Watch it
Do your kids watch tv?

Because I would put money down that they have already seen a LOT worse

I'm pretty sure my 7 year old has not seen worse than that. We were at the Annapolis Mall this weekend but didn't go by this store. I think the hand down the pants is ridiculous.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I'm pretty sure my 7 year old has not seen worse than that. We were at the Annapolis Mall this weekend but didn't go by this store. I think the hand down the pants is ridiculous.

you'd be surprised....did you look at the poster in question? I can nearly guaran-dam-tee that your kid has seen worse than THAT.

bcp

In My Opinion
I think it pushes the limit also.

cant wait for the ads for flavored sex lubricants.

MrX

High Octane
Uh, yeah - ya think?

I mean, it would be strange for someone to LIKE what they deem unacceptable, wouldn't it?

it one thing to not like it, its another to act like people that dont feel the same way are complete morons. Just because you dont find it acceptable doesnt mean you have to have a strong hate of it. I dislike lots of things but it doesnt mean i hate it...

you seem to have problems with people that dont agree with the same levels of morality that you do.

No idea how you came to that conclusion, but its not the case at all. I dont care if nor do i expect anyone to feel the exact same way about things that I do. I am an individual and appreciate being that....i dont want everyone to be the same, feel the same, think the same. I also dont feel the need to challenge someones intelligence or maturity because they do not agree with me, unlike the OP.

Whats this like my fourth post in the whole thread? Thats sure doesnt sound like someone with a problem because others dont agree with me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't remember what that person was quoting/replying to...but chances are they weren't directing it at "your" kids in particular...

It doesn't matter WHOSE kids it was directed at. Unless you know the particular kids you're dogging, STFU. And there's no call for anyone to be dogging ANYONE'S kids, OR anyone's parenting skills.

I can nearly guaran-dam-tee that your kid has seen worse than THAT.
Okay, so now you know JEN'S kids and what they are and aren't exposed to???

Anything else you want to reveal about other peoples' kids that you don't even know?

bcp

In My Opinion
it one thing to not like it, its another to act like people that dont feel the same way are complete morons. Just because you dont find it acceptable doesnt mean you have to have a strong hate of it. I dislike lots of things but it doesnt mean i hate it...

No idea how you came to that conclusion, but its not the case at all. I dont care if nor do i expect anyone to feel the exact same way about things that I do. I am an individual and appreciate being that....i dont want everyone to be the same, feel the same, think the same. I also dont feel the need to challenge someones intelligence or maturity because they do not agree with me, unlike the OP.

Whats this like my fourth post in the whole thread? Thats sure doesnt sound like someone with a problem because others dont agree with me.

so instead of speaking out against it they should just ignore it and go on their way regardless of how much it assaults their sensibilities?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I also dont feel the need to challenge someones intelligence or maturity because they do not agree with me, unlike the OP.

Sorry, bubba, you're not going to get me to agree that it's bad to be judgmental. In fact, I think people should BE a little more discriminate and call things what they are instead of this hippie "I'm okay, you're okay" bullcrap.

thurley42

HY;FR
:deadhorse:deadhorse
I just don't get it...i walk through the Annapolis Mall all the time with my hand in my pants...no one seems to care?:shrug:

bcp

In My Opinion
:deadhorse:deadhorse
I just don't get it...i walk through the Annapolis Mall all the time with my hand in my pants...no one seems to care?:shrug:
maybe so, but, you think there would be issues if you spotted your daughter walking around the mall with her hand in her boyfriends pants?