Riots

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Morally Bankrupt Left Wants You To Forget About The Summer Of Antifa, BLM Riots

A CNN article titled “What Jim Crow looks like in 2021” by columnist Nicole Hemmer last Friday perfectly encapsulates the left’s tactical lawlessness and disorder gaslighting. “And while it may still wear a suit and tie,” Hemmer wrote, claiming Jim Crow is alive and well, “it also still marches hand in hand with both state violence and mob violence, as we were once again reminded during the insurrection at the Capitol.”

Aside from making the astounding and flat-out false claim that Republicans are similar to segregationists for opposing a bill that would eliminate election security, Hemmer’s piece reiterates one of the Democratic Party’s favorite talking points: that the GOP is supposedly composed of white supremacists broadly committing violence, while the virtuous left peacefully protests in the name of social justice. This is an evil lie.

Anyone with two eyes knows what went down last summer in response to the death of George Floyd. Data sets first reported by Axios in September estimated that the Black Lives Matter and Antifa rioting and looting carried a price tag of as much as $2 billion. This effectively makes the 20 states where it occurred the carriers for the most expensive manmade insurance damage in U.S. history, ahead of the Los Angeles riots of 1992 after the acquittal of four officers for beating Rodney King.

Hijinx

How are we supposed to forget the Summer of ANTIFA and the BLM when we are now in the 2021 Spring of Antifa, and BLM riots?

With summer yet to come.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Antifa Just Did Something Even Ted Wheeler Admits Is Attempted Murder, Not Protest

On Saturday night, about 100 leftist protesters dressed in antifa’s signature black bloc set fire to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) headquarters in Portland, Ore., with people inside the building.

At around 9 p.m. West Coast time, Grace Morgan reported that roughly 100 people had showed up at the ICE building to protest. Activists tagged the building with graffiti reading “F**K ICE” and “This is indigenous land.” They also set a fire, fired a flare above the roof and threw eggs at the door.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

So much insightful logical enlightenment ...

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
If I may ...

So much insightful logical enlightenment ...

Thanks for posting this. I watch a lot of useless stuff on youtube. But this guy is quite entertaining. I could watch this sort of stuff all day. But then I'd never get anything else done.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The natural right of self-defense is what the Second Amendment is about. Not hunting. Anyone who interjects hunting into discussions of the Second Amendment is either trying to deceive or doesn’t know the amendment and its true purpose. The right to keep and bear arms is about the citizen’s ability to defend himself or herself and their family and property against tyrants. Sometimes those tyrants are from the government. Sometimes government breaks down, and self-defense is a matter of life or death.

Amid Renewed Rioting in Minneapolis, a Lesson on the Second Amendment

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Hijinx

These are people who have little to do. Destroying a Dollar Tree. Idiotic wanton destruction.
This has nothing to do with a low grade criminal being shot its a cultural need to destroy that is inbred into these denizens of inner cities.
These aren't successful black people,
These are the losers. You won't see any black person who works hard and owns their home out there doing these things. They may have the same angst as these low life's , but they aren't stupid enough to risk everything they have worked hard for so they can destroy a Dollar Tree.

The people you see rioting are worthless people who do this because they have nothing else worthwhile to do. LOSERS just like the worthless thief who got shot. Their Mama goes on the TV and cries "Oh Why did they shoot my baby" and the city sends them a million dollars and the Go Fund me $400,000 dollars, when the fact is she raised this POS and is more than partially to blame.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
"Look out for our exciting 'everything is free' sale coming soon to your area!" said the PR rep nervously. "Just come in and do some shopping, browse around, throw some bricks. It's a real event around here. A local custom, you might say."
"Also, please don't hurt me, I'm on your side. Justice!"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Considering all of the AntiFA / BLM ' Peaceful ' Protestors running around last summer with ' Press ' or ' EMS ' labels on their flack jackets I really don;t have a problem with this

:sshrug:

Any Objections - beyond the ACLU Knee Jerk Reaction - Personally I think the Press Should be bared so they will stop glorifying this terrorism

Police in Minnesota round up journalists covering protest, force them on the ground and take pictures of their faces

Journalists covering a protest in a Minneapolis suburb Friday night were forced on their stomachs by law enforcement, rounded up and were only released after having their face and press credentials photographed.

The incident occurred hours after a judge issued a temporary order barring the Minnesota State Patrol from using physical force or chemical agents against journalists, according to court documents. It also barred police from seizing photographic, audio or video recording equipment, or press passes.

Minnesota State Patrol on Saturday said in a statement, "troopers checked and photographed journalists and their credentials and driver's licenses at the scene in order to expedite the identification process."

While some journalists were "detained and released during enforcement actions after providing credentials, no journalists have been arrested," MSP said.

Hijinx

Considering all of the AntiFA / BLM ' Peaceful ' Protestors running around last summer with ' Press ' or ' EMS ' labels on their flack jackets I really don;t have a problem with this

:sshrug:

Any Objections - beyond the ACLU Knee Jerk Reaction - Personally I think the Press Should be bared so they will stop glorifying this terrorism

Police in Minnesota round up journalists covering protest, force them on the ground and take pictures of their faces

Journalists covering a protest in a Minneapolis suburb Friday night were forced on their stomachs by law enforcement, rounded up and were only released after having their face and press credentials photographed.

The incident occurred hours after a judge issued a temporary order barring the Minnesota State Patrol from using physical force or chemical agents against journalists, according to court documents. It also barred police from seizing photographic, audio or video recording equipment, or press passes.

Minnesota State Patrol on Saturday said in a statement, "troopers checked and photographed journalists and their credentials and driver's licenses at the scene in order to expedite the identification process."

While some journalists were "detained and released during enforcement actions after providing credentials, no journalists have been arrested," MSP said.

Good move.