Ron DeSantis SENDS TWO PLANES

Bare-ya-cuda

(Exodus 23:9) When a stranger resides with you in your land, you shall not wrong him. The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as one of your citizens; you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.

Hypocrites.

Let's spend $12 million flying these people to a small island where everything is expensive and they have no contacts or resources.

$12 million could house and feed all these people for a year but Republicans are cruel and don't care who they hurt as long as someone hurts more than them.

"Our island jumped into action putting together 50 beds, giving everyone a good meal, providing a play area for the children, making sure people have the healthcare and support they need. We are a community that comes together to support immigrants," he wrote on Twitter.
Exodus is federal law now?

StmarysCity79

How much are tax payers paying, per year, for illegal immigrants? And you are worried about what $12M could do? So Biden is cruel for letting these people into a country where they have no contacts and yada yada?

I have HAD IT with the bull$hit over this entire situation.

I never said that. Many do have contacts or people willing to take them in if they were given a choice of where to go. immigrants end up costing tax payers very little. These people ants jobs, stability and safe lives and contribute to society and pay taxes.

Not sent to one of the most expensive islands in the country with few resources that already has a housing crisis.

StmarysCity79

I guess in your way of thinking you have the right to seek asylum in Iran. Go ahead and cross their border and see where they take you in a bus. I am sure enough of us on here will pitch in for a plane ticket to any of Irans neighboring countries.
If you dont like the laws of this country you are free to leave.

You guys always cry about paying taxes but then turn around and support money being wasted on stunts like this.

You can't have it both ways.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

You guys always cry about paying taxes but then turn around and support money being wasted on stunts like this.

If you don't like the laws in this country, work to change them instead of ignoring them!

Or You're Free To Leave!

:deportimmediately:

Bare-ya-cuda

I like the laws of this country. It’s you who doesn’t like them. If the current laws were being enforced there wouldn’t be immigrants to bus to DC. You want to talk about a waste of taxpayer money let’s talk about the Biden administration waste of money.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I like the laws of this country. It’s you who doesn’t like them. If the current laws were being enforced there wouldn’t be immigrants to bus to DC. You want to talk about a waste of taxpayer money let’s talk about the Biden administration waste of money.
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

StmarysCity79

Asylum seekers must cross the border to ask for asylum. That is the law. Don't like it change it.

Trump’s Golf Trips Cost Taxpayers Over $340 Million​

“I love golf, but if I were in the White House, I don’t think I’d ever see Turnberry again. I don’t think I’d ever see Doral again,” he told a rally audience in February 2016, referring to his course near the Miami airport. “I don’t ever think I’d see anything. I just want to stay in the White House and work my ass off.”

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 12.57.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 12.57.51 PM.png
    536.2 KB · Views: 29

nobody really

I need a nap
These people have the right to seek asylum at whatever country they want. They have to cross the border to do that.

What pain? He wasted $12 million sending them to Martha's Vineyard. Half that would have housed and fed them for a year. This is a political stunt and shows how uncaring Republicans are about anyone but themselves.
I read the article as saying that was their budget, to support the illegals. $12m wasnt spent soley on this effort.

LJ1999

I read the article as saying that was their budget, to support the illegals. $12m wasnt spent soley on this effort.

Asylum seekers must cross the border to ask for asylum. That is the law. Don't like it change it.

“I love golf, but if I were in the White House, I don’t think I’d ever see Turnberry again. I don’t think I’d ever see Doral again,” he told a rally audience in February 2016, referring to his course near the Miami airport. “I don’t ever think I’d see anything. I just want to stay in the White House and work my ass off.”

Typical. But TRUMP

I'm done playing. My lunch break is over.

Bare-ya-cuda

Deflecting as usual. Your obsession with trump is troubling.

Bare-ya-cuda

That Biden was cruel for allowing in asylum seekers in accordance with the law.

Then spending federal money to help them get to places they ahd family and could be tracked and checked up on until their trial date.
But I thought they were not planning on staying in the country according to the lowing POS press secretary. If they aren’t planning on staying and just visiting then you can look at it as abbot and desantis giving them a free vacation to various touristic areas that happen to be in sanctuary cities.

Bare-ya-cuda

That Biden was cruel for allowing in asylum seekers in accordance with the law.

Then spending federal money to help them get to places they ahd family and could be tracked and checked up on until their trial date.
Asylum seekers such as MS13 gang members and adults men claiming they are teens? The only one on here that need to seek asylum is you, the nearest insane asylum.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Yeah, they do. And they are to enter at points designated for entry otherwise they are inadmissible. That is the law. Sad that people that have taken oaths to "take care that the laws be faithfully executed" have no intent on doing so and worse that those like you provide cover for them.