Salon in Solomons

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
She is obviously plugging for the salon, for whatever reason. I don't believe she's a part time teacher, because reading comprehension is not her strong suit. She knows far too much about this salon to only be a customer.

I've been to the salon several times. Each time I've been, I've had to wait in a dusty corner somewhere because there's no place to sit, and the person I've made an appointment with has been overbooked. There is clutter laying all over the place, and there's always some drama goin' on, whether it's someone being fired, or back biting.

I know you, and don't doubt you for a moment. :yay:

bluewater

She is obviously plugging for the salon, for whatever reason. I don't believe she's a part time teacher, because reading comprehension is not her strong suit. She knows far too much about this salon to only be a customer.

I've been to the salon several times. Each time I've been, I've had to wait in a dusty corner somewhere because there's no place to sit, and the person I've made an appointment with has been overbooked. There is clutter laying all over the place, and there's always some drama goin' on, whether it's someone being fired, or back biting.

You are too funny MAlice. I would not talk about someone's reading comprehension when you don't even know how to structure a sentence. Not plugging - just saying where I am happy. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Since you obviously can't find anyone you are happy with in Somd, why dont you go ahead and drive 70 miles to annapolis one way to get your hair done. That would be best for you. Have a great day!

chumbawamba

to be a good liar you have to have a good memory !

I usually don't post but reading this wow i have to say. " blue water" your earlier post stated you have been calling none stop at total eclipse and they dont answer their phone, Why would you do that if you love beverly at bella and have been there for 4 years !!!!!, i think you need to get another hobby that slander your compition!!!::duel:

chumbawamba

I usually don't post but reading this wow i have to say. " blue water" your earlier post stated you have been calling none stop at total eclipse and they dont answer their phone, Why would you do that if you love beverly at bella and have been there for 4 years !!!!!, i think you need to get another hobby than slander your compition!!!::duel:

spelling error than not that :)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I usually don't post but reading this wow i have to say. " blue water" your earlier post stated you have been calling none stop at total eclipse and they dont answer their phone, Why would you do that if you love beverly at bella and have been there for 4 years !!!!!, i think you need to get another hobby that slander your compition!!!::duel:

Consumer complaint is not slander.

But she does appear to have an axe to grind, doesn't she? Frankly, after the belligerent nasty way she's behaved, I wouldn't take her word for anything. Her attitude pretty much speaks for itself.

chumbawamba

Consumer complaint is not slander.

But she does appear to have an axe to grind, doesn't she? Frankly, after the belligerent nasty way she's behaved, I wouldn't take her word for anything. Her attitude pretty much speaks for itself.

To be honest with you all after reading all this hair pullling lol, I have been a client at total eclipse for over a year. And i love it there!!! Hilde was my stylist then gave me to melanie, wow!!! she is friendly, FUN , and cuts my hair like a artist :diva:!!. for all these negative comments i'm sending one big positive !! the staff are fantastic , greet you with a smile, have refreshments to offer, will ask you how your day was and actually listen !! and pamper you from shampoo bowl till the end :) HAPPY CLIENT HERE !!!!