Salon in Solomons

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I usually don't post but reading this wow i have to say. " blue water" your earlier post stated you have been calling none stop at total eclipse and they dont answer their phone, Why would you do that if you love beverly at bella and have been there for 4 years !!!!!, i think you need to get another hobby that slander your compition!!!::duel:

Good catch. I completely missed that.

bluewater

I usually don't post but reading this wow i have to say. " blue water" your earlier post stated you have been calling none stop at total eclipse and they dont answer their phone, Why would you do that if you love beverly at bella and have been there for 4 years !!!!!, i think you need to get another hobby that slander your compition!!!::duel:

hey chubawubba - I used to see Laurie at TE for facials, but the owner ran her off same with Theresa for nails, so now I see Laurie at her house and go to lees for nails. Not slandering anybody, the truth hurts!

bluewater

Bluewater, I feel sorry for your children. :drama:

vrai- why would that be? My husband is overseas fighting for your freedom and I am raising three children on my own. You need to get a grip on reality. Maybe you would like to spend a year in Iraq dodging IED's and not knowing whats around the next corner. You make me sick.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
hey chubawubba - I used to see Laurie at TE for facials, but the owner ran her off same with Theresa for nails, so now I see Laurie at her house and go to lees for nails. Not slandering anybody, the truth hurts!
:lol: I know both sides to that stories. You I guess only got one

bluewater

To be honest with you all after reading all this hair pullling lol, I have been a client at total eclipse for over a year. And i love it there!!! Hilde was my stylist then gave me to melanie, wow!!! she is friendly, FUN , and cuts my hair like a artist :diva:!!. for all these negative comments i'm sending one big positive !! the staff are fantastic , greet you with a smile, have refreshments to offer, will ask you how your day was and actually listen !! and pamper you from shampoo bowl till the end :) HAPPY CLIENT HERE !!!!

Glad for you, just like I have said earlier on, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

bluewater

:lol: I know both sides to that stories. You I guess only got one

Yes you are correct there are two sides to every story and yes I only have Laurie's and Theresa's sides, but they were independent of each other and it just didn't sound like a pleasant ending. Its ok, Laurie is happy as a clam and her house is set up nice. It might not be for everyone's liking, but what the heck you are in a treatment room one way or another, so it really does not matter if its in a salon or not. Been trying to find Theresa, but lost touch with her. The woman was amazing with nails.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Yes you are correct there are two sides to every story and yes I only have Laurie's and Theresa's sides, but they were independent of each other and it just didn't sound like a pleasant ending. Its ok, Laurie is happy as a clam and her house is set up nice. It might not be for everyone's liking, but what the heck you are in a treatment room one way or another, so it really does not matter if its in a salon or not. Been trying to find Theresa, but lost touch with her. The woman was amazing with nails.
I do believe she moved out of state again.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
vrai- why would that be? My husband is overseas fighting for your freedom and I am raising three children on my own. You need to get a grip on reality. Maybe you would like to spend a year in Iraq dodging IED's and not knowing whats around the next corner. You make me sick.

My son is in Afghanistan right this very minute. This is his third tour there and he's also been in Iraq several tours, so don't bother trying to make me feel guilty.

:razz:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
My son is in Afghanistan right this very minute. This is his third tour there and he's also been in Iraq several tours, so don't bother trying to make me feel guilty.

:yeahthat: My husband and I were both in the Navy. My SIL is a marine, and has done his time in the sand box as well.

bluewater

Not trying to make you feel guilty and hope your son returns safely as is my hope for all service men and women. Simply telling you you should not jump to conclusions and tell people they are a bad parent when you have no idea what they are dealing with on a daily basis.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Not trying to make you feel guilty and hope your son returns safely as is my hope for all service men and women. Simply telling you you should not jump to conclusions and tell people they are a bad parent when you have no idea what they are dealing with on a daily basis.

:wah:

Try being a single parent in a foreign country while the ol' man is deployed.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Simply telling you you should not jump to conclusions and tell people they are a bad parent when you have no idea what they are dealing with on a daily basis.

It's a forum saying. People used to use it to manipulate others into feeling inferior, and now it's become a joke.

Lighten up, Francis.

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
5'8" and 138, and am a brown belt in karate. Why don't you stuff another krispy kreme in your face you butt wipe!

Man you're easy to goad.. I was just searching for a reason for your anger and over defensiveness.

I feel like every few months some self righteous angry female poster gets on here and rants without reason or any real aim. Maybe there's a club in somd Im not aware of..

bluewater

Man you're easy to goad.. I was just searching for a reason for your anger and over defensiveness.

I feel like every few months some self righteous angry female poster gets on here and rants without reason or any real aim. Maybe there's a club in somd Im not aware of..

Yes its called the butt wipers and you must be the president. Why dont you have another fifth of lord calvert and a pack of marlboros and see if you can blow up your heart!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yes its called the butt wipers and you must be the president. Why dont you have another fifth of lord calvert and a pack of marlboros and see if you can blow up your heart!

Good lord.

You must have one miserable freakin' life if you have to come on here acting like that.

estee_shaun

Man, you are just nasty.....And really angry. So sorry you are that way, it must make for a really unhappy and stressful life. Is it because your hubby is deployed???

mAlice

professional daydreamer
AMEN to that sister, Been there DONE THAT!!!!
:huggy:

I honestly never found it to be that big of a deal. The only time it was a challenge was when there was a death in the family, and we had to make travel arrangements from two different places. For the most part, it's business as usual. Get up, be mommy all day, go to bed at night. One gets a little frazzled at times from not getting a break and needing an adult to talk to, but any single parent would feel that way at times. Ya' just gotta' get a sitter and have a girls night out once in a while.

bluewater

Man, you are just nasty.....And really angry. So sorry you are that way, it must make for a really unhappy and stressful life. Is it because your hubby is deployed???

Hey Estee and Malice, maybe you all can start a club of whiners!

Its so funny that you all call me nasty when people are calling me everything in the book. Why don't all of your over 25,000 poster people get a life and get on with going outside or volunteering instead of watching your butt cheeks spread exponentially while dropping bonbons.