Sean Taylor shot!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Wasn't the father out of the picture and Taylor was raised by Mom and a step-dad? It seems to me I read that somewhere.

On another note, it's interesting how I know minute details about the life of a person who, a week ago, I had no idea even existed.

Ack.

Dunno, could be..

BuddyLee

Football addict
He was with thugs when he was shot? It was because of supposed thug friends that he was shot?

What breaking news! Anyone have the link to this credible informaton?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He was with thugs when he was shot? It was because of supposed thug friends that he was shot?

Who said that?

But now that you mention it, my theroy is that it's unlikely this was just a random burglary. Two weeks prior to this burglary, he had ANOTHER break-in where the "thieves" stole nothing - just ransacked the house and left a knife on the bed. Then there was the time he got his SUV shot up in the hood, right after he beat up Ryan Hill and threatened him with a gun.

Now, BuddyLee, this sort of thing may be routine for you and happen all the time, but I am twice as old as you and have never had it happen to me. Nor has it happened with anyone I know.

So you tell me there's not more to this story than a simple break-in burglary that went awry.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Who said that?

But now that you mention it, my theroy is that it's unlikely this was just a random burglary. Two weeks prior to this burglary, he had ANOTHER break-in where the "thieves" stole nothing - just ransacked the house and left a knife on the bed. Then there was the time he got his SUV shot up in the hood, right after he beat up Ryan Hill and threatened him with a gun.

Now, BuddyLee, this sort of thing may be routine for you and happen all the time, but I am twice as old as you and have never had it happen to me. Nor has it happened with anyone I know.

So you tell me there's not more to this story than a simple break-in burglary that went awry.

The shooting is being investigated as a murder.

Taylor Shooting Investigated As Homicide - News - MSNBC.com

Lurch

This is terrible :( Even as a cowboys fan, I wish the best for his daughter and family !

May he rest in peace !

BuddyLee

Football addict
Who said that?

It was at least insinuated, lets not play dumb.

Your suspicions could be correct but that's all they are, suspicions.

BuddyLee

Football addict
no evidence of ghosts = you believe
some evidence at least pointing towards involvement of thugs = you are skeptical

interesting
I have seen enough evidence to believe in certain theories as have an increasing amount of people. You have not and probably care less about it and never will believe in such theories, therefore it matters not.

I know that a thug shot Taylor, only a thug would. There is nothing to suggest that there is a connection, thus a reason to be skeptical until I'm proven wrong.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
But having a connection to the thug(s) that shot him is just that, a THEORY, to be proved or disproved as evidence becomes available.

Right now I'm guessing that it will be proved.

I think he pissed off a rapper that needed some street cred.. (yet another THEORY!!)

tommyjones

I have seen enough evidence to believe in certain theories as have an increasing amount of people. You have not and probably care less about it and never will believe in such theories, therefore it matters not.

I know that a thug shot Taylor, only a thug would. There is nothing to suggest that there is a connection, thus a reason to be skeptical until I'm proven wrong.

there is a lot more evidence that he and his attacker were aquainted than there is of ghosts. I mean an on going fued with thugs that escalated to a murder or even accidental shotting is a pretty reasonable theory considering the history.

being a scientist i am pretty skeptical of the "analytical techniques" you are relying on to study ghosts.

BuddyLee

Football addict
But having a connection to the thug(s) that shot him is just that, a THEORY, to be proved or disproved as evidence becomes available.

Right now I'm guessing that it will be proved.

I think he pissed off a rapper that needed some street cred.. (yet another THEORY!!)
Yes, that's my point. It's all suspicion, theory and guesswork. There is nothing really concrete to suggest anything. All I was asking for was a credible source which proves there was evidence showing that he was with thug friends while being shot or it was because of his thug friends that he was shot.

It's all fun to play detective but we really have nothing to work with except time. If you're correct then you're correct and time will only prove as much.

BuddyLee

Football addict
there is a lot more evidence that he and his attacker were aquainted than there is of ghosts. I mean an on going fued with thugs that escalated to a murder or even accidental shotting is a pretty reasonable theory considering the history.

being a scientist i am pretty skeptical of the "analytical techniques" you are relying on to study ghosts.
:lol: This is a waste. I cannot convince you and you cannot convince me.

Oddly enough I think I'm more skeptical of 'ghosts' than you. I study the paranormal, not 'ghosts'. The spooks you speak of may not even exist, there are many theories to explore. These theories and the unknowns interest me.

tommyjones

:lol: This is a waste. I cannot convince you and you cannot convince me.

Oddly enough I think I'm more skeptical of 'ghosts' than you. I study the paranormal, not 'ghosts'. The spooks you speak of may not even exist, there are many theories to explore. These theories and the unknowns interest me.

youre probably right about not agreeing, but not about anything else :killingme

stlrnd4

My so was listening to the radio and they were discussing Sean, that possibly some one was trying to send him a warning and it went wrong. Normally when a hit is put out they shoot the person in the chest or in the head.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
karma lover...there's murders and manslaughter and accidental shootings, murder being very deliberate :coffee:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Here's the problem...

Yes, that's my point. It's all suspicion, theory and guesswork. There is nothing really concrete to suggest anything. All I was asking for was a credible source which proves there was evidence showing that he was with thug friends while being shot or it was because of his thug friends that he was shot.

It's all fun to play detective but we really have nothing to work with except time. If you're correct then you're correct and time will only prove as much.

...for us Sean fans, Bud;

In NYC, to date, this year, only 35 people were murdered by someone they did not know. The other 5-600 or so knew their assailant. Out and out random murder is very rare. Sean very likely knew who shot him. If he, Sean, was truly living right the last 18 months or so, then this is just horrible. If there is more to the story, then he likely played a role in his own demise. It's still sad, but, it's not this St. Sean thing.