Ski Bug

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
janey83 said:
yeah, and I saw someone made this thread when I wasn't around, and everyone had to contribute to it and say nasty stuff behind my back. that's real mature, yep.

No one said anything behind your back. I say what I have to out in the open. :yay: Keep telling yourself what you have to to keep from admitting that your hypersensative. You may want to go get an EPT. You remind me of me when I was pregnant.... :ohwell:

janey83

Twenty Something
all day I'm expected to have opinions on what I read, see on tv, etc....I've never MET the president or most people in politics/or who are well known (although by being in college, I've had the opportunity to meet some), but I have opinions on them and other things. and y'all have opinions, why can't I?

janey83

Twenty Something
pixiegirl said:
No one said anything behind your back. I say what I have to out in the open. :yay: Keep telling yourself what you have to to keep from admitting that your hypersensative. You may want to go get an EPT. You remind me of me when I was pregnant.... :ohwell:

nope, not pregnant :yay:

not possible when you're PMSing :rolleyes:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
janey83 said:
all day I'm expected to have opinions on what I read, see on tv, etc....I've never MET the president or most people in politics/or who are well known (although by being in college, I've had the opportunity to meet some), but I have opinions on them and other things. and y'all have opinions, why can't I?
No one said you couldn't have opinions.:rolleyes: Quit being so judgmental when others don't have the same opinion as you. Quit whining that your life is so much harder and no one else has had it so rough.

KCM said:
No one said you couldn't have opinions.:rolleyes: Quit being so judgmental when others don't have the same opinion as you. Quit whining that your life is so much harder and no one else has had it so rough.
:yeahthat:

Your post came out much better than mine would have. :huggy:

janey83

Twenty Something
KCM said:

never said my life was harder, justifying myself when pixie said I didn't have life experience.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
janey83 said:

You just don't get it....

Catt..... if you're here.... I'm sorry for being a obnoxiousarsed 20something year old. :huggy:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
janey83 said:
never said my life was harder, justifying myself when pixie said I didn't have life experience.
And Pixie justified (though she didn't have too) as to why she wanted boob implants and you called her vain. Childish...yes. Immature on your part - you betcha.

K

Kain99

KCM said:
And Pixie justified (though she didn't have too) as to why she wanted boob implants and you called her vain. Childish...yes. Immature on your part - you betcha.
I know this is irrelevant but I would not go out and disfigure my body for any SOB on this planet. :kiss:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Kain99 said:
I know this is irrelevant but I would not go out and disfigure my body for any SOB on this planet. :kiss:
That is fine and you can have your opinion. However, calling someone vain because that is their choice is a little immature. We all have our choices that we make - we are entitled to do so.:love: