Suspended License

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by Kain99
Oh shuddup already! By the way police departments just Love calls like these! :wink:

Perhaps you should petitition the law makers to remove this law if it is so unimportant.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Yahooligan03
He called this afternoon and left me a message saying he was dealing with an attorney because the dealership wanted to back out of the deal.
Personally, I'd call him in and say, "You obviously don't have time to work here with your busy schedule." Then fire him.

Christy

b*tch rocket
If it were my subordinate I'd speak to him first and let him know your concerns rather than being shady and placing an anonymous call into the Sheriff. I don't know, it just shows lack of character to not have the courage to speak with someone one on one that you are ultimately responsible for in the workplace.

Granted the guy shouldn't be driving on a suspended license and if it were one of my folks I'd say so and probably offer up some alternatives to driving, like "hey, maybe you can carpool or take bus until the situation gets resolved".

JMHO

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Man! And Larry thought I was the only one cranked out today!

This weather is getting to me. I've been trying to pretend it's fall and that coolness and overcast means Christmas is coming. It's not working :bawl:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Y'all don't get me wrong. I think anyone driving on a suspended license should get nailed, however we're talking about two different issues here. My issue is with being a responsible supervisor. I can't fathom addressing the issue this way as a supervisor. I'd tell him myself that he can't be driving due to the suspended license, and get the entire story behind the suspended license before going off half cocked from second hand information. Once again JMHO.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Man! And Larry thought I was the only one cranked out today!
Nope, there's Marines out jogging in short-shorts and I'm stuck in my building again. :bawl:

This weather is getting to me. I've been trying to pretend it's fall and that coolness and overcast means Christmas is coming. It's not working

Anybody else getting frigging Christmas advertisements in the mail??? I swear, I've gotten at least 3 or 4 in the past week. Grrr. :burning:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I totally agree Christy. :yay:

You just must to talk to the employee first. I would never report someone to the police based on gossip. This person just seems pissed about other matters involving the employee.