Swingers

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Damn. Well, for me, it's wrong. Ya'll can screw whomever you want. I just think that it's against what marriage is supposed to be. If you're going to screw other people then why even bother to get married. :shrug:

Then why are you all :blahblah: about how wrong it is? Live and let live includes not whining about crap that has nothing to do with you and isn't hurting anyone.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
And that has what to do with being married? If you are married you shouldn't be wanting or getting strang. :shrug:

A marriage in which both spouses agree to accept sexual relations by either partner with another person is a form of nonmonogamy, and the spouses would not treat the sexual relations as adultery, although it could still be considered to be adultery in some legal jurisdictions.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

A marriage in which both spouses agree to accept sexual relations by either partner with another person is a form of nonmonogamy, and the spouses would not treat the sexual relations as adultery, although it could still be considered to be adultery in some legal jurisdictions.

:yay:
Let people screw who they want....If both agree, then I don't consider it to be "against their marriage" or whatever...If people want to have a good time, let them do it, as long as at the end of the day they go back to being mommy and daddy...together as one :shrug:

I wouldn't personally swing though. Seeing anyone bang my SO would result in dire consequences :smile:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
:yay:
Let people screw who they want....If both agree, then I don't consider it to be "against their marriage" or whatever...If people want to have a good time, let them do it, as long as at the end of the day they go back to being mommy and daddy...together as one :shrug:

I wouldn't personally swing though. Seeing anyone bang my SO would result in dire consequences :smile:

I'm not into it either. There was a time for me though :whistle: I'm over it.
Its not for everyone but when people are quick to judge what others do, they don't know what kind of arrangement the couple has and its none of their business anyway.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I'm not into it either. There was a time for me though :whistle: I'm over it.
Its not for everyone but when people are quick to judge what others do, they don't know what kind of arrangement the couple has and its none of their business anyway.

Agreed, but people are quick to judge in all aspects of life. Why should this be any different? :lol:

Kitten143

Depends on what you consider proof. :bubble:

:lmao: She'll back out. They always do.

I could prove it, but how do i know youre not some perv? huh? maybe your really a dragqueen, or maybe you are from Iraq. i mean i was going to give you my myspace address, so you could get your proof, but now i want proof too.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I could prove it, but how do i know youre not some perv? huh? maybe your really a dragqueen, or maybe you are from Iraq. i mean i was going to give you my myspace address, so you could get your proof, but now i want proof too.

Oh he is a perv, thats for sure :lmao:

Not from Iraq, how the hell does a myspace addy give proof?

Chain729

Look at my join date genius. It's a local board, I hang out with or have at least met the half the people in this thread. :lol:

K

kris31280

And that has what to do with being married? If you are married you shouldn't be wanting or getting strang. :shrug:

Um... no marriage deserves to die via bed death... variety is the spice of life and sometimes a little strange is all a stagnant sex life needs...

He is a perv, alright... the man out sexual deviates me... and that's saying something :lmao:

Chain729

Oh he is a perv, thats for sure :lmao:

Not from Iraq, how the hell does a myspace addy give proof?

:nono: you should be nice to your employer or I'll take my daughter to say "hi" by kicking you in the knee cap.

Um... no marriage deserves to die via bed death... variety is the spice of life and sometimes a little strange is all a stagnant sex life needs...

He is a perv, alright... the man out sexual deviates me... and that's saying something :lmao:

:smack: you're not helping either. :ohwell:

sockgirl77

If they weren't getting enough spice from the person that they married then they married the wrong person. I must be old fashioned or something. I wonder what these swingers had as their vows. Marriage just isn't what it used to be. Why am I the only one in here who still believes that marriage is supposed to be a monogomous union?

puggymom

If they weren't getting enough spice from the person that they married then they married the wrong person. I must be old fashioned or something. I wonder what these swingers had as their vows. Marriage just isn't what it used to be. Why am I the only one in here who still believes that marriage is supposed to be a monogomous union?

I think a lot of people feel that way personally, myself included. But who am I to impose my beliefs and way of life onto others?