Swingers

puggymom

I still don't get what "We met after we had kids." has to do with you not meeting each others spouses. Color me crazy.

Had we met, let's say college, we would have probably gone to each other's weddings. Since we met after kids, we actually have daughters the same age, we mostly met up for playdates.

MissKitty

Had we met, let's say college, we would have probably gone to each other's weddings. Since we met after kids, we actually have daughters the same age, we mostly met up for playdates.

Thanks for clearing that up. You should invite them over for dinner and a sex party. After the kids go to bed of course.

puggymom

Thanks for clearing that up. You should invite them over for dinner and a sex party. After the kids go to bed of course.

Nah, not my thing. Plus she does not live that close (about 2-3 hours away). We only meet a few times a year usually just the mommies and kids and go somewhere kid related.

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
How do you feel about swinger parties? right or wrong?

Swinger Parties-Couples only. Mingle amongst other couples. Rules: 1:Must have protection. 2: you can mess with who ever you want to but only at the party. 3:What happens at the party, stays at the party.

Would you go?

There is no clear cut right or wrong, it's whatever the couple has worked out between themselves.. and others...

some people see it was crazy and they would never partake.. others see it as a typical Thursday night.