Swingers

S

shiki

Wirelessly posted (loki: SAMSUNG-SGH-A737/UCHD2 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.4 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.0 configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

Black-Francis said:
Wirelessly posted (loki: SAMSUNG-SGH-A737/UCHD2 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.4 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.0 configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

im not saying its right or wrong but no way would i go to a swinger party.

I have been to a couple. If you are a dude you must bring a chick, no matter if it is your wife or not. All females are welcome!!! :yahoo:

Good Times!!

do the participants know each other? and how many people at these parties.

Black-Francis

do the participants know each other? and how many people at these parties.

Some know each other, some are strangers.... Big yearly party 50-75 people. People everywhere gettin' funky!!

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
I told you guys that Chain was organizing it, that should have tipped you off :lol:

:lmao:

... you're kinda scary... anyone ever tell you that before?

Only people that don't appreciate dark humor.

No, just want opinions. i mean i think it sounds like fun, but does that make me sick minded?

:whip:

Depends on who you ask. General population? Yep.

I figured I would give it a shot at least :huggy:

thanks for thinking about me. :mad:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
How do you feel about swinger parties? right or wrong?

Swinger Parties-Couples only. Mingle amongst other couples. Rules: 1:Must have protection. 2: you can mess with who ever you want to but only at the party. 3:What happens at the party, stays at the party.

Would you go?

You should check out some swinger sites and see how they run it.

Its not that its right or wrong its however you feel, if you have no qualms about it then so be it, swing away.

Not for me though, been there, done that. That part of my life is over, I found THE man of my dreams and he is all mine!