Swingers

puggymom

I have a hard enough time going to the town pool :lmao: I can't imagine seeing strangers bits and pieces. And what must that place smell like "during"

I agree.
But like I said before. Everyone involved is a consenting adult so NOMB.

K

kris31280

I'd personnally would never participate, but ya'll have to admit, most of us would pay to be a fly on the wall! :lmao:
I think I might actually be horrifically uncomfortable witnessing such a thing... but then I'm very territorial with my significant others and to watch them being :gossip: by someone else would probably not be a good idea.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
There is no clear cut right or wrong, it's whatever the couple has worked out between themselves.. and others...

some people see it was crazy and they would never partake.. others see it as a typical Thursday night.

So um, I'm having a party this weekend.... Wanna come over?

SoMDGirl42

I think I might actually be horrifically uncomfortable witnessing such a thing... but then I'm very territorial with my significant others and to watch them being :gossip: by someone else would probably not be a good idea.

I wasn't referring to watching your own SO, I was referring to watching a swingers party in action.

K

kris31280

I wasn't referring to watching your own SO, I was referring to watching a swingers party in action.
Ah. In that case, I'd probably be blushing something awful and not making any eye contact.

S

shiki

Wirelessly posted (loki: SAMSUNG-SGH-A737/UCHD2 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.4 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.0 configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

Kitten143 said:
How do you feel about swinger parties? right or wrong?

Swinger Parties-Couples only. Mingle amongst other couples. Rules: 1:Must have protection. 2: you can mess with who ever you want to but only at the party. 3:What happens at the party, stays at the party.

Would you go?

im not saying its right or wrong but no way would i go to a swinger party.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I've got videos if you wanna watch :shrug:
Dinner and a movie? :coffee: :lmao:

Seriously though, this thought crossed my mind...do you think there is ever that one person that is left out at a swinger party? Like, it would suck bad enough not being picked for basketball as a kid, but being the lone guy left to sit in the corner and fondle yourself while your wife gets banged by 5 guys must REALLY suck :killingme

kelb

art imitating life
I've got videos if you wanna watch :shrug:
Dinner and a movie? :coffee: :lmao:

Seriously though, this thought crossed my mind...do you think there is ever that one person that is left out at a swinger party? Like, it would suck bad enough not being picked for basketball as a kid, but being the lone guy left to sit in the corner and fondle yourself while your wife gets banged by 5 guys must REALLY suck :killingme

I've seen those movies... I have a great link but I dont know if I can post it here and its SOOO NSFW! but in that link you can watch swinger parties ( and ALOT more) and it looks like even the fat kid outted by the dodge ball still gets to play

Black-Francis

Wirelessly posted (loki: SAMSUNG-SGH-A737/UCHD2 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.4 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.0 configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

im not saying its right or wrong but no way would i go to a swinger party.

I have been to a couple. If you are a dude you must bring a chick, no matter if it is your wife or not. All females are welcome!!! :yahoo:

Good Times!!

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I've seen those movies... I have a great link but I dont know if I can post it here and its SOOO NSFW! but in that link you can watch swinger parties ( and ALOT more) and it looks like even the fat kid outted by the dodge ball still gets to play

I have a PM box :shrug: :killingme

I'm sure its happened at least once though :lol: Husband just sits there in the corner "I hate my life". :lmao: