Swingers

RaspberryBeret

Protected By Trunk Monkey
The "thought of it" is somewhat erotic but I dont think I'd actually have the guts to participate. :whistle:
And, I think I'd be totally grossed out if I saw some really unattractive naked people :lmao:

lovinmaryland

The "thought of it" is somewhat erotic but I dont think I'd actually have the guts to participate. :whistle:
And, I think I'd be totally grossed out if I saw some really unattractive naked people :lmao:

I dont think it is like a big orgy... I think you pick who you wanna get down w/ and go one of the bedrooms... at least that is what I plan on doing :whistle:

High EGT

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto

Case in point!

Attachments

• ages.jpg
    ages.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 92
K

kris31280

Not me! I'd be all up in the mix coaching! :killingme

:lmao: Yeah... I suppose with enough alcohol in me, that'd be me... but first there'd be a lot of blushing and laughing nervously while I made no eye contact in my characteristic way.

Only people that don't appreciate dark humor.

I appreciate dark humor... the twisted the better, usually... and sometimes scary isn't bad... taken Angelina Jolie before she became Mother Earth Incarnate... she was scary, yet freakishly hot.

I dont think it is like a big orgy... I think you pick who you wanna get down w/ and go one of the bedrooms... at least that is what I plan on doing :whistle:

So... should I reserve us a room in advance? :whistle:

S

shiki

Wirelessly posted (loki: SAMSUNG-SGH-A737/UCHD2 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.4 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.0 configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

wow. this thread just gave me the bad touch.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Wirelessly posted (loki: SAMSUNG-SGH-A737/UCHD2 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.4 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.0 configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

wow. this thread just gave me the bad touch.

You like it that much, huh?