The American Child After Same-Sex Marriage

J

justhangn

Originally posted by kwillia
Now you understand my line of questioning...:roflmao:

It's all good........sadly, I've invested a LOT of time reading about relationships and the like. :shrug:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Cool.... I was starting to question whether my hubbie had issues because he seems to be maintaining his masculinity and virility despite being married to me for 13 years...:lmao:

Actually, KW, us ladies of strength know how to make our men feel wanted, needed and in control and all the while we are really running the show. :lmao:

ceo_pte

Cool.... I was starting to question whether my hubbie had issues because he seems to be maintaining his masculinity and virility despite being married to me for 13 years...:lmao:

That's great. I didn't have intentions of putting it down.

ceo_pte

Originally posted by justhangn
That’s very possible; it all depends on how secure he is with himself. I would speculate that he would never “hook up” with a “lady of strength” in the first place because he wouldn’t feel needed enough.

Uh Huh! Some ladies think they like whimps, that they can control too. Only to find out after they've got them, that they don't want them anymore.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by ceo_pte
Uh Huh! Some ladies think they like whimps, that they can control too. Only to find out after they've got them, that they don't want them anymore.

Those women may want weak men because of their own insecurities.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by cattitude
Actually, KW, us ladies of strength know how to make our men feel wanted, needed and in control and all the while we are really running the show. :lmao:
Or you are not as strong as you really think you are, or your strength is merely an allusion we men allow you to have.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Tonio
Those women may want weak men because of their own insecurities.

I'm not even going to PRETEND I understand women, you two are on your own. :lmao:

ceo_pte

I'm not even going to PRETEND I understand women, you two are on your own. :lmao:

That would need to go under a new thread... :biggrin:

I think I have the best wife though. :biggrin:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
It's all good........sadly, I've invested a LOT of time reading about relationships and the like. :shrug:
Sadly, you are reading the wrong sh!t if you really think most women need a man, that most women aren't strong enough to take care of themselves with or without a man. Contributing to the financial standing of the relationship is one thing, but if you are looking for a woman who needs to be taken care of, you'll be looking a long, long time.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by cmcdanal
Sadly, you are reading the wrong sh!t if you really think most women need a man, that most women aren't strong enough to take care of themselves with or without a man. Contributing to the financial standing of the relationship is one thing, but if you are looking for a woman who needs to be taken care of, you'll be looking a long, long time.
:duh: That's NOT what I said or implied.

ceo_pte

OMG... we didn't need the feminist movement to kick-in... Um, man & woman were created for each other. If you want to be lonely all your life, go for it. I'm off the market, so I won't be searching you down.

J

justhangn

don't worry... she's been watchin too much Oprah Winfrey.... :crazy:

I'm not worried......she's entitled to her opinion.....but it's off the mark for what I said.

Pete

Repete
:bs: :bs: