Three Catagories

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Interesting....No sermon, you said what you feel. I don't look our age either and have dated from 20 years younger to 15 years older. To me, age is not a factor anymore but I prefer someone much closer to my age. I look at the total person and what I can learn, enjoy and what we have in common.
I was just interested in what you had to say about dating so much younger in years.

:howdy:

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
Again, it's not about dating, it's about going out to have fun, so there's no chance of heartbreak for either party. In the last 2 years, I've been out with gals ranging from 23 up to 55 and we had a great time but neither extreme was the type for me to want to get serious with. (Too young and too old). For me, someone in the 30-45 year age range usually works the best for compatibility. I prefer the younger ladies who enjoy my company but I can't see a serious relationship with them because of emotional incompatibility. But I do enjoy their liveliness, spontanaiety and zest for life (which is what I have) and which is something I do not find in most of the older ladies I've been out with. Plus I do not look at all like my age would indicate. I believe we're as old as we feel BUT, I'm not one of these old folks trying to be a kid again. I have fun to the max but not in the reckless way that some do today. Sorry for the sermon DT.

I used to feel that way, go out and have fun w/o the heartbreak. You'd be surprised that the harder you try to keep it fairly platonic, it doesn't work. I used to tell the guys "I just want to have a good time and enjoy your company" but I don't think that is what they were wanting. I always felt a little pressure from the men and I wasn't liking that much. I'd have to straighten them out and tell them quick!!

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I don't know what you people are biatching about the SoMD forums worked for me a number of times. :lmao: :killingme

:yeahthat: I had a lovely six months with a SOMD.com :nerd: :yay:

I recommend we all try at least one, or ten:lmao:

Seriously, I don't date locals, but it's not that hard to find a date around here.

Stop looking in obvious places?:shrug: I usually find the best ones by accident:lmao:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I used to feel that way, go out and have fun w/o the heartbreak. You'd be surprised that the harder you try to keep it fairly platonic, it doesn't work. I used to tell the guys "I just want to have a good time and enjoy your company" but I don't think that is what they were wanting. I always felt a little pressure from the men and I wasn't liking that much. I'd have to straighten them out and tell them quick!!
You must be "eye candy" to them?:whistle:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
:yeahthat: I had a lovely six months with a SOMD.com :nerd: :yay:

I recommend we all try at least one, or ten:lmao:

Seriously, I don't date locals, but it's not that hard to find a date around here.

Stop looking in obvious places?:shrug: I usually find the best ones by accident:lmao:

You mean I have to wreck my car to meet someone? J/K.
Where are the not so obvious places?
We need to have a singles meet & greet for those on here that are interested.:whistle:

AndyMarquisLIVE

You mean I have to wreck my car to meet someone? J/K.
Where are the not so obvious places?
We need to have a singles meet & greet for those on here that are interested.:whistle:
Your comments in this thread resemble some of my gripes.

Let's just say it as it: When it comes to the dating scene - WALDORF SUCKS!

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Your comments in this thread resemble some of my gripes.
Let's just say it as it: When it comes to the dating scene - WALDORF SUCKS!
Couldn't agree more! I've been here since 1985 and still come up empty. Many chances but no keepers.
There's always WaldorfSingles.com for you as well...:killingme
I see those signs everyway up my street...I'm ready to tear 'em all down. :killingme
I looked at their site and it's nothing. All they have is one blank form that you are to fill out with all of your information. Is anyone that stupid to fill out a form with all your info and hit "send"? I expected to see pictures or multiple pages of information stating that they were just starting up or something but there's nothing like it there so I exited the site.

AndyMarquisLIVE

:shrug:..not everybody.
Have you been to St. Charles? :roflmao:

When it comes to the dating scene, this area is the worst. I've long maintained that I would have better luck if I was in Lexington Park or Virginia. :shrug:

I'm sure ItalianScallion can say the same: Always the friend, never the boyfriend. :lol:

Everyone of interest is already taken. :boo:

J

jjsmommy99

Have you been to St. Charles? :roflmao:

When it comes to the dating scene, this area is the worst. I've long maintained that I would have better luck if I was in Lexington Park or Virginia. :shrug:

I'm sure ItalianScallion can say the same: Always the friend, never the boyfriend. :lol:

Everyone of interest is already taken. :boo:

Step up your game. Take her to a nice dinner (not in Waldorf), buy yourself a new shirt, get a hair cut and have fun. Girls like kisses too!:love: