Venison

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Ken King said:
:lol: Oh yeah, Jacko said that he would field dress any that he runs over that is why I didn't speak to the gutting fee.
You're right, I overlooked that.

Also, those costs are just to cut the deer up and maybe make some hamburger, as a "standard butchering" The cost of making jerky is extra, over and above the butchering cost.

I know some people had posted that they wanted field dressed (non-butchered, i.e. whole) deer. I have a buddy going out this week for crop damage and will undoubtably get a couple. Anybody still want field dressed?

Last edited:
There is a deer at the butcher right now for us that has about a dozen steaks (sor steak shaped packages) and the rest is burger (easily half the deer). Anybody want it? I put in an order for 2 deer turned into all burger. There is another deer at the butcher, standard cut, if anybody wants that one.

If nobody wants a field dressed deer, I will tell him not to give me any. I could have sworn some people wanted to butcher their own.

Unix,
I have a cooler load of venison for you. Will bring it in tomorrow. You can take the cooler with you and bring it back on Friday if you want.

Correction to last post, Aunt's friend wants 4 field dressed deer, and can take them all at the same time. :yikes:

I may have another deer available. Guy dropped his deer to have it butchered (deer #152 at the shop, they are on 380 something now) and never came back. He has been give until Saturday to get it. If he doesn't it's ours. It has 10 lbs. of jerky with it, no idea how much more meat, but I'd guess 2-3 bags. It is $100.00 anybody want it? If nobody wants it, I will seperate the jerky from the meat and do $25.00 bag of jerky & $50.00 deer.

James White

Have a nuisance?Im 4 hire
Huntr1,
Deer 152 ,is one I cut up,And it is a large one,and alot of meat with it.Actually one of the better deer ,That I have helped cut up this year so far.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
huntr1 said:
I may have another deer available. Guy dropped his deer to have it butchered (deer #152 at the shop, they are on 380 something now) and never came back. He has been give until Saturday to get it. If he doesn't it's ours. It has 10 lbs. of jerky with it, no idea how much more meat, but I'd guess 2-3 bags. It is $100.00 anybody want it? If nobody wants it, I will seperate the jerky from the meat and do $25.00 bag of jerky & $50.00 deer.

huntr1 - I'll take it if noone claims it

Unix
Your deer will be in my car Tuesday, 11/22.

Christy
I have the deer with 10 lbs. of HOT jerky. You can take entire deer (incl. jerky) or just the jerky. Let me know ASAP.

Butcher has more deer if we want it.

I put in an order for 2 large deer turned into Jerky (and JUST jerky) For now I told him all regular, but can add hot (10 lbs. minimum hot). He will let me know when he gets them in. Who all wants jerky. Christy, please find out how much Jack wants.

I put in an order for 2 turned into just burger (butcher seemed to forget about it before).

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
huntr1 said:
Unix
Your deer will be in my car Tuesday, 11/22.

Christy
I have the deer with 10 lbs. of HOT jerky. You can take entire deer (incl. jerky) or just the jerky. Let me know ASAP.

Butcher has more deer if we want it.

I put in an order for 2 large deer turned into Jerky (and JUST jerky) For now I told him all regular, but can add hot (10 lbs. minimum hot). He will let me know when he gets them in. Who all wants jerky. Christy, please find out how much Jack wants.

I put in an order for 2 turned into just burger (butcher seemed to forget about it before).
Huntr1,

I am glad you re-ordered the burger, go ahead and put another standard butchering on call for me. Just let me know when to pick it up.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
huntr1 said:
[snip]

I'd be interested in 2 bags of hot jerky.

Ken King said:
Huntr1,

I am glad you re-ordered the burger, go ahead and put another standard butchering on call for me. Just let me know when to pick it up.
As it happens, Christy is taking just the jerky since they got a deer from me last week. So, I have a deer here right now that is yours for the taking.

Christy

b*tch rocket
huntr1 said:
Christy, please find out how much Jack wants.

Is his name on my marriage certificate? :confused: Noooooooooo! :duh: :lol: Jack will get the jerky we pay for tomorrow and be happy with that! :burning:lol

Christy said:
Is his name on my marriage certificate? :confused: Noooooooooo! :duh: :lol: Jack will get the jerky we pay for tomorrow and be happy with that! :burning:lol
There ya go Jack! Ifn ya wants more, ya gots ta contact me yo self.

UNIX,
I have your deer in my van. Brought in 2 deer in 1 cooler, so you will not be able to take my cooler with you. However, the meat is frozen rock solid, so it can stay in your car and be fine until you get it home and put it back in the freezer.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
huntr1 said:
As it happens, Christy is taking just the jerky since they got a deer from me last week. So, I have a deer here right now that is yours for the taking.
Making arrangements to get it picked up this evening. I PM'd ya.