Bonehead 2 bags SJ (wants hot)
CMC 1 bag each, J & SJ
Wenchy ? bag(s) of SJ
Chain 2 bags of J
Jazz 1 bag each, J & SJ
PT 1 bag J

Just talked to the butcher.

He is drying the hot jerky right now.

The spices for the slim jims has been ordered, and he should get it in the next day or three. Should have them for us around the end of next week.

Don't have the prices yet, but I DO have the quantities.
20 lbs. of Hot Jerky
20 lbs. of Regular Jerky
40 lbs. of Slim Jims

That comes out as 4 bags of each type of jerky and 8 packages of slim jims. Any objections to me passing out the jerky 1 bag (per flavor) per person, until all existing people have a bag, and then going back and passing out the 2nd bag to those that have already ordered 2? I would not actually take 2 trips to distribute it, just divide it before passing it out and making sure that everyone gets atleast 1 bag.

At this time, any additional orders for jerky will be put on a list for the next time I get some made.

Also,
Who wants more deer? Butchered deer that is, not special products.

I am picking up the jerky, slim jims and another deer for Ken King tomorrow (Monday) on the way home from work. You can come get them tomorrow night after 6:00-6:30.

OK, here's what I am picking up tonight, and who it goes to:
2A 1 slim jim 2 hot jerky
Ken King 2 slim jim 1 regular jerky 1 deer
bonehead 2 slim jim
CMC 1 slim jim 1 regular jerky
Chain 1 hot jerky
Jazz 1 slim jim 1 regular jerky
Ponytail 1 regular jerky
Wenchy 1 slim jim 1 hot jerky

That should be all of it, may have more slim jims, don't know. Will post if I have left overs. Any not picked up/paid for by Wed. night will be put up for grabs and the requestor will be on probation.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Just so I am clear on the amount of cash to carry, 1 deer $55, 1 Jerky $18, 2 slim jims $30 for a total of $103. Is this right or have the prices changed?

Ken King said:
Just so I am clear on the amount of cash to carry, 1 deer $55, 1 Jerky $18, 2 slim jims $30 for a total of $103. Is this right or have the prices changed?
As of now, that is the correct price information. However, I won't have final price on the slim jims and jerky until I get the total cost for them and divided it by the number of packages. If it comes out as more, I take checks too.

Bonehead

HNTR I don't know if I can get to you by Wednesday....but I do want the two slim jims. I get off work pretty early 1330 and to travel up that way after I get home during the week is way out of the way. So will wife be home in the afternoon to allow me to buy the jims ? I work in Calvert (Nuclear Plant) and I would use 231 and backtrack toward home. PM if you want to stay private on when your wife is and is not home.

Bonehead said:
HNTR I don't know if I can get to you by Wednesday....but I do want the two slim jims. I get off work pretty early 1330 and to travel up that way after I get home during the week is way out of the way. So will wife be home in the afternoon to allow me to buy the jims ? I work in Calvert (Nuclear Plant) and I would use 231 and backtrack toward home. PM if you want to stay private on when your wife is and is not home.
Check your PM's for directions. Mid afternoon is ok as long as we know you are coming.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Bonehead said:
No biggie, I'm pretty much home all the time. 2:00 is naptime though, so I need to know you are coming, so I can spot you before the dog does and starts barking.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
huntr1 said:
As of now, that is the correct price information. However, I won't have final price on the slim jims and jerky until I get the total cost for them and divided it by the number of packages. If it comes out as more, I take checks too.
I'll be up this evening around 6:30 or so and will have a check so a price change won't be a problem.

All special products in this order are $15.00 per package. All of the jerky is spoken for. I have more slim jims if anyone wants any.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Thank you Huntr and Dymphna

This stuff is the bomb!! I hope it helps with my carb reduction diet again:lol: