KCM
Opus' parents (other board)
Dutch6
Bonehead (2)
APS (all burger - 25-30 lbs.)

Field Dressed:
Aunt's Friend

Did I miss anyone?
The Butcher has 2 deer for us. Both in the 125-140 lb. range. Ken and KCM, you want them?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
huntr1 said:
The Butcher has 2 deer for us. Both in the 125-140 lb. range. Ken and KCM, you want them?
I want to say yeah but let me check with the wife before I am commit. I'll let you know shortly.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Huntr ... any chance of getting another bag of jerky from ya? My brother keeps forgetting to give some to my dad, and from what I understand, there's not much left to give him now. :ohwell:

Lemme know ... if possible, I'd like to get it before November 5. Thx. :cheers:

crabcake said:
Huntr ... any chance of getting another bag of jerky from ya? My brother keeps forgetting to give some to my dad, and from what I understand, there's not much left to give him now. :ohwell:

Lemme know ... if possible, I'd like to get it before November 5. Thx. :cheers:
When I get another deer turned into Jerky. Don't have any right now. This is why it pays to be piggish and buy it all for yourself when I have it available.

Who all wants Jerky? If I get orders for enough of it, I will have another deer or 2 turned into just jerky. Figure 8 bags per 100 lb. deer (I believe).

Ken King

PREMO Member
I'm still waiting on that second bag I ordered the first go around and want another besides that one (total = 2).

Oh yeah, when I pick up the next deer I will take two bags of slim jims off your hands too.

crabcake

huntr1 said:
Who all wants Jerky? If I get orders for enough of it, I will have another deer or 2 turned into just jerky. Figure 8 bags per 100 lb. deer (I believe).

that being the case, I'll take two bags (if it helps). :shrug:

Ken King

PREMO Member
WhatNot said:
How do I get on the list for deer meat?
There is a 13 page questionnaire on an earlier post, same subject. Good luck on being qualified to receive this fine service.

Just kidding PM hunter1 for specifics.

W

WhatNot

Ken King said:
There is a 13 page questionnaire on an earlier post, same subject. Good luck on being qualified to receive this fine service.

Just kidding PM hunter1 for specifics.
Wow for a second there I thought you were serious. Thank you sir. I will.

WhatNot said:
How do I get on the list for deer meat?
You post here what you want and I add you to the list. I can get you a standard butchered deer pretty quickly, but specialty products will be a while since it is not worth it to make up less than an entire deer's worth at a time.

crabcake

huntr1 said:
You post here what you want and I add you to the list. I can get you a standard butchered deer pretty quickly, but specialty products will be a while since it is not worth it to make up less than an entire deer's worth at a time.

And don't forget about the "pay in advance" part there, Mr. I Want My Two Dollars! :really:

:lmao:

crabcake

huntr1 said:
You must not want any jerky.

My post was meant in humor. I'm sorry if you were offended. :frown: Here ... :flowers: Part of the kinder, gentler forumite I aspire to be. :diva: