Venison

Ken King said:
I'm still waiting on that second bag I ordered the first go around and want another besides that one (total = 2).

Oh yeah, when I pick up the next deer I will take two bags of slim jims off your hands too.
Ken and KCM,
Your deer are done. You have a choice. I can pick them up tonight and you can get them tomorrow before 6:00 p.m. or I can pick them up Monday and you can get them next week. What do you want to do?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
It is the spooky season, pick it up tonight and I can either come up tonight or tomorrow, either way no problem.

That was too close Ken. You were posting at the same time I was. I just got a call from the butcher's wife (not the one from Canterbury Tales) telling me that she was wrapping the last of the second deer and that I can get it whenever I want.

Ken King said:
It is the spooky season, pick it up tonight and I can either come up tonight or tomorrow, either way no problem.
OK. I won't get it home until 6:00 tonight, and have a scout meeting from 7:00-8:30, so no go for delivery tonight.

Ken King

PREMO Member
Did it again, didn't we. I get off about 4:00PM tomorrow and can be there for pickup at around 5:00PM if that is okay.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
I can get mine tomorrow before 6:00. PM with directions or where you might want to meet me at.

KCM said:
I can get mine tomorrow before 6:00. PM with directions or where you might want to meet me at.
Ken and KCM,
You have directions in your PM'r (or already know how to get to my house). See you tomorrow night.

Ken King

PREMO Member
huntr1 said:
Ken and KCM,
You have directions in your PM'r (or already know how to get to my house). See you tomorrow night.
Unless you have moved recently I remember how to get there.

D

dutch6

Huntr1 are there anymore deer on the chopping block? I'm down to my last package! Thanks.

dutch6 said:
Huntr1 are there anymore deer on the chopping block? I'm down to my last package! Thanks.
See the list from 10/4 below:
huntr1 said:
Unless I am forgetting someone, here is the current list:

Standard Butchering:
Ken King
KCM
Opus' parents (other board)
Dutch6
Bonehead (2)

Field Dressed:
Aunt's Friend

Did I miss anyone?
You are almost at the top of the list. KK, KCM and Opus' parents have been taken care of, but Bonehead hasn't gotten any yet. you are right behind him. Early muzzleloader starts tomorrow, so deer should really start rolling in now.

D

dutch6

huntr1 said:
See the list from 10/4 below:
You are almost at the top of the list. KK, KCM and Opus' parents have been taken care of, but Bonehead hasn't gotten any yet. you are right behind him. Early muzzleloader starts tomorrow, so deer should really start rolling in now.
Gotcha! Thanks.

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to pick up the deer tonight and Tom wasn't home. Delivery will have to wait until Monday night. I will try to pick them up tomorrow, but since season starts tomorrow, I am not holding my breath.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
huntr1 said:
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to pick up the deer tonight and Tom wasn't home. Delivery will have to wait until Monday night. I will try to pick them up tomorrow, but since season starts tomorrow, I am not holding my breath.
If you have to wait till Monday that is no problem. Just keep me posted!

Bonehead

Hntr if dutch needs a critter soon you can get mine to him ahead of me if you wish. Whatever you need to do.

Last edited: