AndyMarquisLIVE

:roflmao: at the Redskins! :killingme

They play football about as good as George Bush plays diplomacy. :killingme

Jacksonville's gonna chew 'em a new one Thursday night. :jet:

63-0:jet:

:killingme

BuddyLee

Football addict
Just turned it on :yikes: 44 to 3? WTF happened?
Too high on themselves? That's all I can think.

The fans, the local media, the players thought they were smooth sailing after winning three 'pre-season' games. They were smacked in the jaw tonight, breaking it.

Although painful to watch, this can bring about some good. The team needed this wake up call and I'm glad it came before the season started. Anyone that was watching knows they will not play 'this bad' during the season.

The stars alligned for a perfect flop tonight.

AndyMarquisLIVE

It's Snyder and learn a little something about the guy the past few seasons before you throw him under the bus.
I've learned plenty about him.

He has a team that made the playoffs under very trying circumstances, a team that overcame the world of adversity and he decides to fire Gregg Williams and Al Saunders and "rebuild" the Redskins.

At least Jerry Jones wants to win a game. :killingme

BuddyLee

Football addict
I've learned plenty about him.

He has a team that made the playoffs under very trying circumstances, a team that overcame the world of adversity and he decides to fire Gregg Williams and Al Saunders and "rebuild" the Redskins.

At least Jerry Jones wants to win a game. :killingme
I don't think "rebuild" is the correct word. The team kept all 22 of its starters and more than 80% of its coaching staff. Doesn't sound like a fire-sale or rebuilding measure to me.

Gregg Williams caused some rifts in the coaching network. He was a great defensive coach for us but his head was too big. He was once a head coach in Buffalo, we all know how that turned out. I hope he works out in Jacksonville.

Al Saunders and his system simply didn't work. It might have been his system or it might have been Joe Gibbs trying to implement his likings into Saunders systems. There were plenty of clashes with the coaching staff, hence the Buffalo failure.

I was shocked at the Zorn hiring at first. After really getting to know him I love the hire and see why Snyder made the hire.

Come talk to me about Jerry Jones when he wins...

...a playoff game.:razz:

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Yeah, I saw that. Always the unknowns that can potentially change everything through a season. I don't like to see this for any team, even more so during pre-season. :ohwell: What else will be in the cards is just another key part of the game, I guess. :yay:
It doesn't sound too serious but he'll be out.

Just not sure how long.