We Need This Law in Maryland

cholo

¡Tengo una tarjeta verde!
Tonio said:
I understand that. I'm not talking about spitting out the wad while driving. I'm talking about spitting it out on the ground while walking or while standing with a group of friends.
:loogiefight:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
elaine said:
What do you do with your lung biscuit while hangin' out with your pals?

:tap:

I really wanna' know what you do with your loogies. I haven't found anywhere to put mine yet.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
elaine said:
:tap:

I really wanna' know what you do with your loogies. I haven't found anywhere to put mine yet.
I give them to the local Chinese restaurants to use in duck sauce. (Are you happy you know now?) :lol:

blacklabman

The filters are NOT degradable.

And use the money raised to pay for people to get them up (at the minimum wage of course)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
As has already been pointed out here:

1. What's to stop people from making false reports?
  2. If you are falsely reported, how do you "prove" your innocence? And, as an innocent person, why should you have to spend a lot of time doing so?
As for people in their convertibles/motorcycles/whatever, you're the ones that want the wind in your hair and the feel of openness. So deal with debris that comes flying your way or get a real vehicle.

As a rule, I try to be considerate of those "open air" types when smoking in my car - I wait to flip my butt (right out my window HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!) until either there's no one behind me or I'm stopped and it can fall to the ground rather than fly back on someone's car.

HOWEVER a while back I was driving along, smoking as usual, and this motorcycle pulls up to me at a red light and the driver says, "HEY! Cool it with the cigarette ashes! :mad:"

I told him to GFH. He's flying along, getting bugs in his teeth and he's all irate about a few ashes. :rolleyes:

Toxick

Splat
Non-smoker chiming in.

I just wanted to say that some of my fellow non-smokers make me want to start smoking out of sheer spite. A more arrogant pack of whining pissants, I've never seen.

That is all.

janey83

Twenty Something
All the smokers......you're the ones who *want* to smoke, so keep the cigarettes in the car until you get out and can put them in the trash. When I finish a soda, I don't just toss the empty can out the window, do I? :rolleyes:

ylexot

Super Genius
Toxick said:
Non-smoker chiming in.

I just wanted to say that some of my fellow non-smokers make me want to start smoking out of sheer spite. A more arrogant pack of whining pissants, I've never seen.
:yeahthat:

blacklabman, do you have a link? I've been trying to find information on this with no success.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
janey83 said:
All the smokers......you're the ones who *want* to smoke, so keep the cigarettes in the car until you get out and can put them in the trash. When I finish a soda, I don't just toss the empty can out the window, do I? :rolleyes:
OMG i don't believe it!! A JANEY post i agree with....

Hell must of just frozen over!!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
itsbob said:
OMG i don't believe it!! A JANEY post i agree with....

Hell must of just frozen over!!
So you have her back when she gets yelled at by everybody else in a minute? :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
janey83 said:
When I finish a soda, I don't just toss the empty can out the window, do I? :rolleyes:
Maybe you don't but there are a zillion people who do. Along with their McDonald's trash and anything else they decide they don't want anymore. So while they're going after all these smokers in such a fascist manner, what do they intend to do about people who throw much larger trash on the side of the road???

Pete

Repete
I think they should just make all cigarette filters green or asphault colored so they blend in.