when is enough......enough

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
vraiblonde said:
*ding*

This is why women who think they want to "talk" to their man and "share" their feelings with him are tards. Men do not give a crap about your feelings - they want to solve your problem so you will shut up. Talk to your girlfriends because they feel your pain. Don't bother talking to your man because they will go, "...Huh?....Oh yeah...Right...Uh huh...HOLY ####!!! TOUCHDOWN!!!!! YES!!!!! :yahoo: Now, what were you saying, baby?"

:lmao: I don't watch sports, hell, I don't even have cable. So it's more like:

Her: :blahblah:
Me: Hang on for a sec, I gotta get Princess...
Me: OK, she's settled. What was that?
Me: God freakin' damnit!
Her: Yeah, I know. It's bad, huh...
Me: Sorry babe, didn't catch all that. The oil was hot so I dropped the bolt in the oil pan. And I had the pan positioned wrong, so I ended up with my ponytail in a puddle of oil...
Her: Are you OK? Want me to let you go?
Me: Nah, I'm alright. What was your problem again?
Her: Nevermind... :ohwell:

Chain729

Chain729 said:
:lmao: I don't watch sports, hell, I don't even have cable. So it's more like:

Me: Hang on for a sec, I gotta get Princess...
Me: OK, she's settled. What was that?
Me: God freakin' damnit!
Her: Yeah, I know. It's bad, huh...
Me: Sorry babe, didn't catch all that. The oil was hot so I dropped the bolt in the oil pan. And I had the pan positioned wrong, so I ended up with my ponytail in a puddle of oil...
Her: Are you OK? Want me to let you go?
Me: Nah, I'm alright. What was your problem again?

or....

Her: :blahblah: So and so... :blahblah:
Me: Tell 'em to grow up and shove it? :shrug:
Her: Well I did but... :blahblah:
Me: So, if you took care of it, what's your problem again? :confused:

bohman

vraiblonde said:
I mean, really, at some point sane people get over it. After 6 months of no repeat offenses, if you're still obsessing over an incident, now you're just wacked.

Ya hear that, Larry? Six months of ass-kicking, and then you're in the clear. Clean slate! :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Chain729 said:
or....

Her: So and so...
Me: Tell 'em to grow up and shove it?
Her: Well I did but...
Me: So, if you took care of it, what's your problem again?
Her: Nevermind...
Again, ladies, talk to your girlfriends, not your man. :lol:

Because here's how it should really go:

Me: OMG! Are you serious? Well what did you do then?
Her: Well! I :blahblah:
Me: Wow! What'd she have to say to that?
Her: Oh, she was all like :blahblah: so I just told her :blahblah:
Me: You should tell her to go jump, that you're not going to take that crap
Her: I should!

:razz:

Agee

vraiblonde said:
Again, ladies, talk to your girlfriends, not your man. :lol:

Because here's how it should really go:

Me: OMG! Are you serious? Well what did you do then?
Her: Well! I :blahblah:
Me: Wow! What'd she have to say to that?
Her: Oh, she was all like :blahblah: so I just told her :blahblah:
Me: You should tell her to go jump, that you're not going to take that crap
Her: I should!

:razz:

Interesting, so your lady friends always have your best interest in mind vise a husband or boyfriend? ummmmmmmm!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Airgasm said:
Interesting, so your lady friends always have your best interest in mind vise a husband or boyfriend? ummmmmmmm!
No, but we will listen to each other ##### :lol:

Chain729

Airgasm said:

Psssttt... You're missing the point. They don't want solutions. They want someone to B&M to. Someone that'll just smile and nod and not do anything... ya know... like a manager.

usagent

Chain729 said:
Psssttt... You're missing the point. They don't want solutions. They want someone to B&M to. Someone that'll just smile and nod and not do anything... ya know... like a manager.

LIKE A MANAGER! That's awesome :lmao:

rockeye77

Rael said:
I'm new here, but not really new to forums. Sounded initially like MPD to me. But when I try to put myself in his situation, I see it as a somewhat desperate attempt at trying to get his dilemma solved. Not knocking anyone at all, nor defending the original poster.
I wuldnt say deperate....clse I am just nt there yet. I d feel like i am in a rck and a hard place.
I will answer some questions I see out there.
1. I am the one who got us int therapy

2. remote island comment. Trust me it had thing t d with revenge r getting her back.

3. I have to agree with the whole she just wants the doc to agree with her part.

also in reference to my second point. what would YOU have done when a innocent evening of card playing takes a wierd turn and the girl comes out of the bathroom naked and tells you you r going to f### her. now don't forget you r 4 months into a 6 month deployment. What would any of you have done?

ladies i want your opion to if the roles were reversed.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
rockeye77 said:
I wuldnt say deperate....clse I am just nt there yet. I d feel like i am in a rck and a hard place.

2. remote island comment. Trust me it had thing t d with revenge r getting her back.

3. I have to agree with the whole she just wants the doc to agree with her part.

also in reference to my second point. what would YOU have done when a innocent evening of card playing takes a wierd turn and the girl comes out of the bathroom naked and tells you you r going to f### her. now don't forget you r 4 months into a 6 month deployment. What would any of you have done?

Are you high?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
rockeye77 said:
what would YOU have done when a innocent evening of card playing takes a wierd turn and the girl comes out of the bathroom naked and tells you you r going to f### her.
Um...said "no thank you"?

Now the story comes out. Because women don't just get naked and proposition some guy unless they're pretty sure he's amenable. So you must have been flirting with her and leading up to it. Which is cheating, worse than the actual sex act.

Anyway, I think she should be over it by now IF you have been behaving yourself and not continuing to give her something to worry about.

usagent

rockeye77 said:
what would YOU have done when a innocent evening of card playing takes a wierd turn and the girl comes out of the bathroom naked and tells you you r going to f### her. now don't forget you r 4 months into a 6 month deployment. What would any of you have done?

That is the coolest ship ever!!!!!!

Rael

Supper's Ready
rockeye77 said:

Well, I feel a little foolish now for posting after reading this. I walked right into that one, didn't I? :doh:

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
vraiblonde said:
Um...said "no thank you"?

Now the story comes out. Because women don't just get naked and proposition some guy unless they're pretty sure he's amenable. So you must have been flirting with her and leading up to it. Which is cheating, worse than the actual sex act.

Anyway, I think she should be over it by now IF you have been behaving yourself and not continuing to give her something to worry about.

Explain please. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
So you must have been flirting with her and leading up to it. Which is cheating, worse than the actual sex act.

I ment to higlight that part.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
The way it should be

Female: Face down butt up

Male: Thanks honey, that was fun. Now get in the kitchen and cook me something to eat (while he smacks her ass).

rockeye77

Roberta said:
So you must have been flirting with her and leading up to it. Which is cheating, worse than the actual sex act.

I ment to higlight that part.

Hate to dissapoint you, however I did nothing to make her think I was ever interested in her. I think she had some demons of her own.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Roberta said:
Explain please.
Because I can see two people being lonely on travel and one thing leads to another. But, to me, the lead up was willful and planned, whereas the actual romp was merely hormones taking over. Does that make sense? Kind of like, you shouldn't have encouraged the situation to begin with.

rockeye77

The night began with 10 t 15 people hanging out playing cards and just having fun. turds the end f the night she winds up being the last one left. I tell her its getting late. She says k and can she use my bathroom first. Well you all now the rest.