Where are all the milf huntin cougar hawks at?

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..

Attachments

• elvis_blues.jpg
    elvis_blues.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 58

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Exactly, I do not want to hear about it. It disgusts me. One day, I'll just put them on iggy. I happen to like some of their posts and that is why I have not bothered to do it.

I don't want to hear you rag on people for their mistakes and then get all huffy when the favor's returned either... Or your constant whining about how no man worth a crap wants you or any of your other babbling, but I don't sit here and whine about it like a bratty child.

What difference does it make what people choose to talk about anyway? Does it hurt you or someone you care for? No. So stop acting like an oversensitive 3 year old.

...necessarily 'it's' logical conclusion, but the conclusion you see as logical.

I think 'baby' and sweetheart' are not going to be put in the same column as 'milf' and 'piece of ass' if the two columns are 'affection' and 'coarse'.

What's the difference? Other than societies current acceptance? And I say current, because it always changes.

K

kris31280

I don't want to hear you rag on people for their mistakes and then get all huffy when the favor's returned either... Or your constant whining about how no man worth a crap wants you or any of your other babbling, but I don't sit here and whine about it like a bratty child.

What difference does it make what people choose to talk about anyway? Does it hurt you or someone you care for? No. So stop acting like an oversensitive 3 year old.

I think you two are adorable in your unconventionality :yay: