Why you men get in trouble

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I just tell my husband he ####ing stinks and if he wants any nookie, he best go shower. :coffee: I had no idea wimmins were supposed to say all of this tactfully. :ohwell: I usually don't "drop hints"... I guess :stupid:

Not stupid, but there is a happy medium between a kick in the crotch and a little positive encouragement. :huggy:

ZARA

I just tell my husband he ####ing stinks and if he wants any nookie, he best go shower. :coffee: I had no idea wimmins were supposed to say all of this tactfully. :ohwell: I usually don't "drop hints"... I guess :stupid:

Me too...except that hurts my husband's feelings and hurt feelings isn't conducive to :smoochy: so I try to be a little more tactful. Luckily he is a smart man and understands my gentle hints. lol

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
So, let us all make God happy by laughing at his jokes :buddies:

...with the utmost of respect of course.

He really DOES have a sense of humor. I'm reminded of that constantly as I live with myself all day long. Deranged, aging, etc.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
:dye:

get it on IN The SHOWER ......

Sudsing myself is pretty quick and easy. Sudsing her, done correctly, is a memorable experience for both. Following through to the ultimate activity while still in there can be a tad dangerous, but there's nothing like it. God bless wimmins.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sudsing her, done correctly, is a memorable experience for both. Following through to the ultimate activity while still in there can be a tad dangerous, but there's nothing like it.

I :love: showering with my wife ......

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Then there are those who will shower witbout a hint.

ust sayin' :yay:

Serious.

Hey, you're a good story teller - help me come up with something.
See below.
I'm confused. I just don't understand this tread at all. :ohwell:
Remember when Vrai went on her golf date a couple weeks ago? Well, the duffer dude told her in advance that he liked girls. Turns out that he was only telling her half the story. Turns out what he meant was that he likes girls to help him with his hair and makeup when he gets his RuPaul on. And now, like Paul Harvey says, you know the REST of the story....

Toxick

Splat
Serious.

Hey, you're a good story teller - help me come up with something.

Just to clarify.... you're asking for my help in stirring the women of this forum into an anti-man froth?

As appealing as that sounds, I currently got nothing. I'll let you know what I come up with.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Are we talking now about how to get your man to take a shower? Because apparently they do not do so without encouragement? And these are adult men?

SMH

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
every morning @ 5am :yahoo:

:rolleyes:

I would certainly hope so.

The post that Zara made suggested that men shower after being dirty & sweaty, etc. from yardwork, etc.BEFORE any intimacy occurs (which may or may not even be required, desired or necessary for some wimmens- just sayin') and it was suggested that sometimes men may need a hint to do so.

So MY point was that some men would anticipate the intmacy ahead of time, and not require the hint, power of suggestion or whatever.

Then there are those who will shower witbout a hint.

ust sayin' :yay:

Are we talking now about how to get your man to take a shower? Because apparently they do not do so without encouragement? And these are adult men?

SMH

Husband showers every morning :coffee:... It's just that sometimes he comes home smelling like raw JP-5 and it makes me want to vomit. :yay: He can't smell it anymore. :ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I cannot speak for all men, but Larry used to shower after getting grubby without the anticipation of intimacy. He just did it and any future booty was just a bonus.

Toxick

Splat
I cannot speak for all men, but Larry used to shower after getting grubby without the anticipation of intimacy. He just did it and any future booty was just a bonus.

Well, that's kind of normal, I would think.

You shower every day for good hygiene, not so you can get some. Who wants to get into bed smelling like taint and dirt?

Yeah... and Larry is also a petunia, pansy, daisy boy... your point? :tap:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, that's kind of normal, I would think.

You shower every day for good hygiene, not so you can get some. Who wants to get into bed smelling like taint and dirt?

There is certainly nothing worse than dirty taint.