• Yes

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Other: Explain

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

sockgirl77

If you had 50 incandescent bulbs in your home, and you left them all running 24 hours per day, it would still cost you only $8 per month. Do you have 500 bulbs all burning 24 hours? Or is it possible that your $80-$100 waste is just a little inflated?

WTF does that have to do with the price of a condom in a whorehouse?

PJ...you sound all 'my woman knows her roll' but do you feel lucky to have her as a wife?

And, does she have a paying job?

ZARA

If you had 50 incandescent bulbs in your home, and you left them all running 24 hours per day, it would still cost you only $8 per month. Do you have 500 bulbs all burning 24 hours? Or is it possible that your $80-$100 waste is just a little inflated?

No my numbers are not inflated. There is more to the electric bill than just the lights..also setting a timer on the AC and since I have both of my AC units on different timers and have set the timers, my electric bill has dropped 200.00 and I have told my husband if he adjusts it, I will break his fingers.

So, unless you are the one that is actually paying ALL the bills and working within the confines of a specific budget..

DO WHAT YOUR WIFE TELLS YOU TO DO

MMDad

Lem Putt
WTF does that have to do with the price of a condom in a whorehouse?

Speak only when spoken to. Bring me a sandwich.

Or you could just read the post I quoted to actually see what it has to do with anything, but only after you are done doing the dishes.

sockgirl77

Speak only when spoken to. Bring me a sandwich.

Or you could just read the post I quoted to actually see what it has to do with anything, but only after you are done doing the dishes.

Fine. Yes, you can invite the wife. It'll be fun.

Beta

Smile!
PJ...you sound all 'my woman knows her roll' but do you feel lucky to have her as a wife?

And, does she have a paying job?

Uhh...she takes care of the kids, cooks, cleans, and does anything else he expects her to. He gives her an allowance to shop for groceries and anything else they need around the house.

So I guess you can count her allowance as her pay for her job. If she is REALLY good at couponing, then she gets to keep some of that allowance. He's generous like that.

MMDad

Lem Putt
No my numbers are not inflated. There is more to the electric bill than just the lights..also setting a timer on the AC and since I have both of my AC units on different timers and have set the timers, my electric bill has dropped 200.00 and I have told my husband if he adjusts it, I will break his fingers.

So, unless you are the one that is actually paying ALL the bills and working within the confines of a specific budget..

DO WHAT YOUR WIFE TELLS YOU TO DO

Then why did you say that leaving the lights on costs $80 - $100 per month?

I know that if my wife threatened to break my fingers, she'd be out on the street. Just as if I threatened to break her fingers I would deserve to be out on the street. Why do you think it's okay to threaten violence against your husband?

sockgirl77

:bubble:

Attachments

• 555048_406109536156932_470985581_n.png
    555048_406109536156932_470985581_n.png
    125.2 KB · Views: 106

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

I know that if my wife threatened to break my fingers, she'd be out on the street. Just as if I threatened to break her fingers I would deserve to be out on the street. Why do you think it's okay to threaten violence against your husband?

I threaten mine with the wood chipper. :ohwell:

I'm so bad. :bawl:

ZARA

Because I am meaner than he is...why else?

I am also slightly sadistic...he happens to like that trait.