Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Other: Explain

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

PJumper

What did you eat while she was gone?

See there, your hatred made you blind. I did say that I do the cooking, everyday that she's working. She does get up in the morning early enough so I would have something for breakfast, not milk and cereals.

Beta

Smile!
Must have been orthodox, because non-orthodox jews do not GAFF what kind of foods that they eat. :lmao:
Conservative jews sometimes care. It depends on if they're kosher or not.

But most Jews in this country are Reformed or Reconstructionist and don't care.

Beta... you can't eat bacon? I didn't know Jewishes couldn't eat bacon. :ohwell:
Kosher Jews can't eat bacon...

Judaism 101: Kashrut: Jewish Dietary Laws
What is Kosher Food?

but to sum things up:
Jewish Atheist: Jewish Atheist's Top Ten Non-Kosher Foods

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Beta... you can't eat bacon? I didn't know Jewishes couldn't eat bacon. :ohwell:

Just don't let him eat shellfish if you are having an outdoor event. It makes G-d quite angry and you'll wind up having thunder, lightening and torrential downpour.

Beta

Smile!
See there, your hatred made you blind. I did say that I do the cooking, everyday that she's working. She does get up in the morning early enough so I would have something for breakfast, not milk and cereals.

You have to cook? Clearly she doesn't fully know her role.

sockgirl77

PJumper

The mail order program he got her from probably sends a replacement while she is at annual training. :yay:

She's actually a quick learner, no re-training required. It helps when you have grandparents to teach you about life and marriage.

Beta

Smile!
She's actually a quick learner, no re-training required. It helps when you have grandparents to teach you about life and marriage.

Oh, that's so sweet of your daughter (or is it your grand-daughter?) to replace your wife while she's gone!

MAV

No thanks! We're happily married because we take care of each other's needs. For the guys on the forum, if your wife can't even fix you a decent meal/breakfast, you need to re-valuate your situation. hopefully, I've given you some insight on how to have a happy marriage.

BTW, did I mention that my wife is coming back from a 6-week vacation, courtesy of this "azzhat"?

Look out Carolyn Hax (Washington Post advise columnist).....PJumper is out for your job giving marriage advise.....:sarcasm:

You are like a lot of my BF's friends who run their mouths about your wife's place when she isn't around but as soon as someone says something about what you said around her you kiss backside.....I don't buy you load of crap you are selling on here...I think it was just to get a rise out of most of the women....great performance though :diva::dingding:

PJumper

PJ...you sound all 'my woman knows her roll' but do you feel lucky to have her as a wife?

And, does she have a paying job?

Yes and yes! Don't get me wrong, she is a "keeper". It's not like I am forcing these things on her, she does it because she loves to.