FLYERS/PENS Thread

Peter Forsberg

Like I said mate, I'm a Jaguars fan. There ain't nothing you could say about the "Crapitals" that would upset me. The Jaguars sucked (up until last year). :lol: And let's not even talk about the Redskins. :nono:

Philly's losing. Plain and simple. So take it out on your team, not me.

:buttkick:
You do realize this is a hockey thread? :doh:

Kerad

I guess all we can do is take it one game at a time and try and win one tonight in Philly.

This game is a must win game for Philly.

Bad news for the Flyers is that the Penguins played a sloppy, "bad" game on Sunday. And honestly, I can't recall the Penguins playing 2 bad games in a row since the All-Star break. They are very good at bouncing back.

Any news on Coburn? Last I heard was that it was doubtful.

LordStanley

I know nothing
This game is a must win game for Philly.

Bad news for the Flyers is that the Penguins played a sloppy, "bad" game on Sunday. And honestly, I can't recall the Penguins playing 2 bad games in a row since the All-Star break. They are very good at bouncing back.

Any news on Coburn? Last I heard was that it was doubtful.

If they dont get the swelling down around his eye, he wont play.

LordStanley

I know nothing
The flyers are making way too many mistakes. Biron is falling apart, Lost our 2 top defenders...

Series is over. Hate to say it, but tonight was a must win and it aint gonna happen.

Kerad

The flyers are making way too many mistakes. Biron is falling apart, Lost our 2 top defenders...

Series is over. Hate to say it, but tonight was a must win and it aint gonna happen.

Quite honestly, I don't think the story of the series has been the Flyers' injured defensemen or Biron. They've played well. The story is how the Penguins' team defense (and Fleury) has shut your offense down.

Peter Forsberg

And everybody wonders why I can't stand those bonehead mistakes in the LHALL.

Last edited: